Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Steward: "I can't wait to show everybody what I can do"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,444

New Story: Steward: "I can't wait to show everybody what I can do"

Aug 30, 2014, 8:01 AM

Steward: "I can't wait to show everybody what I can do"

Clemson linebacker Tony Steward has earned his first career start, and he will take to the field Saturday in Athens eager to prove to everybody what he can do. What does he say about the process? Is he confident this is finally his time? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hat's off to Steward...give 'em H€LL young Tiger!!!***

Aug 30, 2014, 8:16 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Steward: "I can't wait to show everybody what I can do"

Aug 30, 2014, 8:17 AM

This guy is wired right , plain and simple. He is humble and direct , well spoken and doesn't seem to get too wrapped up in what others think about him.
Would be proud to call a kid like that my son , and I know that his own father is up there with Gaines and Chester getting ready to watch his season unfold and be proud ! Go GET IT Tony !
GO TIGERS !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

The heart & eye of the Tiger!

Aug 30, 2014, 8:56 AM

This man, his maturity speaks far beyond being young, is the epitome of being. Clemson man. His words are not media speak but genuine and true. His light began to shine on signing day and has gotten brighter each day he has been a member of the Clemson family. Now, his light is about to blind the eyes of the masses because good things do come to those who wait with an earnest expectation and proper attitude coupled with right works.
I can't wait to see him on the field this year and in future years in the NFL!!
"Rumble, young man, RUMBLE!!!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're excited to see it

Aug 30, 2014, 9:30 AM

Can't wait to see Tony introduce himself to georgia

Aug 30, 2014, 9:31 AM

There is not a single player that I am rooting for more than Tony. What a challenging road he has had. ...and he faced it with class. Stay healthy and finish strong Tony......we are all pulling for you to live your dreams. Go Tigers

Aug 30, 2014, 10:03 AM

Well big guy if you read any of the crap we fans write here, I say this directly to you. In no way do I and many other fans have ever saw you as a bust. Yes most all of us did expect for you to come in and be a difference maker right from your 5* self. But on the other hand we understand that you have been through some serious injuries with your knees. And we understand in order for you to be the player we all thought that you could be. We know that you have to be a 100% first, health wise. While you were trying to get yourself back to where you needed to be, there was another talented guy practicing to be the player that you could be if it hadn't been for your horrible luck. But Tony you're there now, and we will just sit back and watch you be that player we all thought you could and would be once you got back up to a 100% again. Now just go out there and crack some butts for your team, and our Clemson Tigers. As long time FB fans, we have seen plenty of awesome players just like you have the same awful luck you have had. And most of them made the come back just as you have done. Your will, strength, and ability is what will feed your drive and help you become another great NFL player that has come out of Clemson University. GO Tony, Go Clemson Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2014, 10:12 AM

Tony, hope you have a great year. You are a fine young man, and a prime example of what makes me so proud to be a Clemson Tiger!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he has a great season and both he and Anthony are

Aug 30, 2014, 10:34 AM

drafted and have great long careers in the NFL.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2014, 11:27 AM

All orange all the time, you said a lot in your post. Hit the nail square on the head. I don't have to say a word. Well thought out and written ! 6 hrs and 14 mins til kick off. Time to open the Can Of Whoop Butt and get started. GO TIGERS !!!

Aug 30, 2014, 11:31 AM

I'm Tony THE Tiger! BOOM!!!!

Let's go all the way Big Guy!

Run through Gurley like you did Kevin Ward!***

Aug 30, 2014, 1:50 PM

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,444
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive