Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well done Tigernet admins...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,604

Well done Tigernet admins...

Aug 30, 2014, 3:25 AM

Way to show that you are all-in with our team. I just saw your staff predictions and it's great that y'all believe in our beloved tigers to go out and get that win!

Just saw the predictions from "experts" such as Cris Ard and LW from tigerillustrated...bunch of spineless folks trying to cover their butts by picking against us...smh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well done Tigernet admins...

Aug 30, 2014, 3:28 AM

I heartily concur! TU

All in....or all out....we know who believes in the Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right on! We can look to ESPN for the negative BS!!!***

Aug 30, 2014, 3:41 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2014, 5:57 AM

And after we win, they will be making up excuses that they haven't even thought of until then. Just a bunch of candy A$SES scared we might lose, and wanting to appear to be a know it all, and a I told you so type of prick. And will turn their back on what they call our own to try and look pretty. Spineless they are I tell ya, spineless!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was quite surprised that they ALL picked against us

Aug 30, 2014, 6:00 AM

I mean, you would think there would be a homer between them. Guess not.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was quite surprised that they ALL picked against us

Aug 30, 2014, 7:54 AM

look for dabo to replace them soon! all in or GET out. we can not have media members not having a positive spin, like pete, will and shaking the south land! we can not tolerate negative news, whether it is true or not.

RA this turd into oblivion.***

Aug 30, 2014, 8:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RA this turd into oblivion.***

Aug 30, 2014, 8:38 AM

Why?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

He just stabbed Clemson in the back.

Aug 30, 2014, 8:46 AM

Claiming that Dabo controls the media is a stab in Clemson's back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of spineless... good to see you still roll around

Aug 30, 2014, 4:50 PM [ in reply to Re: I was quite surprised that they ALL picked against us ]

Tigernet.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Speaking of spineless... good to see you still roll around

Aug 30, 2014, 5:25 PM

it is ok to be a pumper if you realize it and want to not be realistic. at least you admit you are not a realist. but to attack someone about their opinion because it is their job and different than your opinion is wrong imo. I hope you realize these people make a LIVING AND SUPPORT THEMSELVES AND FAMILY doing what is their job. dabo needs to coach and let watching the media and trying to control them to others!

Aug 30, 2014, 8:37 AM

Point

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Aug 30, 2014, 9:31 AM

I think it actually takes some spine to pick against Clemson on a fan site. Id like to think that all writers for CU sites/blogs emotionally want the Tigers to win but some can't rationally make that prediction.

A close loss predictation I can understand. Any prediction greater than seven points - well I'll be happy to jump on board and call them #####.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2014, 4:37 PM

I've never picked against Clemson even in the days of Tommy West era. And you could just about win every time you picked against Clemson. I'm a Tiger fan that could never pick against my Tigers for any reason. I live as a proud tiger fan no matter the score of any game.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,604
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic