Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some gems from TexAgs.com
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Some gems from TexAgs.com

Aug 29, 2014, 3:48 PM

Some notable quotes:

On Coot Entrance
I'm a bit disappointed in the SEC. For a conference that prides itself on tradition it pains me to see these schools that play techno music or loud speaker music in lieu of a band. This seems likes something an NFL team or South Florida would do. It would really suck if we started doing that here.

On Coot Fan Behavior
Mostly jerks and a few friendly fans. There are much better fans in the SEC than USC.

Low brow fans from a low brow state who would be equally at home at a WWF or Nascar event! It had that feel! At the risk of repeating myself again... An abused fan base with little to look forward to now.

Lots of white trash, f bombing fans that bring their overall image down, but the richers we were tailgating with were extremely nice and welcoming. Overall, not certain yet if I would want to come back.

Got a couple hook em's from some dumb ****s but that stopped after we pointed out that Clemson tailgated better. Been to some better places, some worse, just glad I never have to go back to Lubbock or Stillwater.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic