Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One major concern on Tiger game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1,122

One major concern on Tiger game

Aug 29, 2014, 11:32 AM

is the officiating. We are a better team and should win as long as the officials don't give the "homers" calls. Seen that before and it is a major concern. WSU?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is this post a joke?***

Aug 29, 2014, 11:32 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: is this post a joke?***

Aug 29, 2014, 11:34 AM

you wanna get it started again? Are you that dumb that you can';t tread a perfectly logical post. Get off the drugs you loser

Aug 29, 2014, 11:35 AM

who the hell are you talking to?

and how do you "tread a post"?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Aug 29, 2014, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Re: is this post a joke?*** ]

Aug 29, 2014, 11:37 AM [ in reply to is this post a joke?*** ]

I had it with you before and suggest you go out and learn something about sports before opening your fat mouth. I presented a perfectly logical question and if you don't like it scr..you.

I asked you a perfectly logical question based on your

Aug 29, 2014, 11:39 AM

posting history.

Maybe one day I will learn about sports, who knows

Legitimate concern for what should be a close game...

Aug 29, 2014, 11:34 AM

and the ACC officiating has never seemed to favor the Tigers no matter who we play, SEC opponent or not...

That being said... Tigers Win!!!!

Re: Legitimate concern for what should be a close game...

Aug 29, 2014, 11:38 AM

question for you: do we know for certain if the officials are ACC or SEC? I've heard it both ways.

SEC crew***

Aug 29, 2014, 11:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Legitimate concern for what should be a close game...

Aug 29, 2014, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Legitimate concern for what should be a close game... ]

I was under the impression that the officials will be from the ACC.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same here, I've heard it will be ACC refs***

Aug 29, 2014, 11:42 AM

SEC field ACC Refs... Opposite when they play at DV******

Aug 29, 2014, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Legitimate concern for what should be a close game... ]

Last year in DV we had an ACC crew on field

Aug 29, 2014, 1:42 PM

This year there will be an SEC crew on field.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Link?

Aug 29, 2014, 1:44 PM

TIA out loud

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

hth...

Aug 29, 2014, 1:59 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15717249

Not a concern at all

Aug 29, 2014, 11:39 AM

I'd be more worried if it were ACC refs. IIRC it was an ACC crew that hosed us in a close game at Auburn when they won the national championship by missing a blatant offsides by the defense, not to mention the cheap shot on KP.

Yep....***

Aug 29, 2014, 11:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One major concern on Tiger game

Aug 29, 2014, 11:43 AM

absolutely agree!!!!!!!!!! SEC officials REFUSE to call holding when THERE TEAM is on OFF...I expect more of the same tomorrow !!everyone could see that they were trying to protect the c$$ts by all those P/I penalties against T A M U.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2014, 11:45 AM

that is exactly what I was getting at. blatant holding calls not called

Aug 29, 2014, 11:55 AM

SEC REFS!

Don't we get refs because we are the away team?***

Aug 29, 2014, 11:54 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no...thUGA won't host non-conference officials @ home games

Aug 29, 2014, 1:52 PM

which is why we used our own sorry-@ss officials last year

be prepared to beat the refs & the dawgs!!!

kick mutt butt!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 22
| visibility 1,122
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic