Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cole or Deshaun?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Cole or Deshaun?

Aug 23, 2014, 1:59 AM

How do you guys feel about the quarterback situation?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cole or Deshaun?

Aug 23, 2014, 2:01 AM

Good

That's up to Dabo/Morris. They have earned

Aug 23, 2014, 5:19 AM

my trust, and certainly know a heck of a lot more than I. I believe them when they say we'll see both against thUGA. Watson running more of the zone read style possibly?....maybe as a decoy to hit the deep ball in a later series?

^^^^Sorry, reply to original post^^^^

Message was edited by: TigerGrant8®

Message was edited by: TigerGrant8®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good morning, TG8....Don't worry about it....Usually takes

Aug 23, 2014, 6:53 AM

that third or fourth swig of my strong coffee early in the morn before I can even see the posts, much less figure out how to respond! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Morning Hartins! Coffee will suffice today. However,

Aug 23, 2014, 10:12 AM

a week from this morning, I may need a swig of Jack and a teaspoon of Dawgs blood! Lol! 7 days buddy! Spot it!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's up to Dabo/Morris. They have earned

Aug 23, 2014, 10:38 AM [ in reply to That's up to Dabo/Morris. They have earned ]

Hard to say. Cole has more experience, while Deshaun has far more natural talent. Cole is far less mobile. A lot will depend on the OL, which frankly worries me at this point.

Aug 23, 2014, 7:27 AM

Cole is the starter till he proves he can't get the job done.
As I see it,a win in Athens is going to have to come from the defensive side of the ball.
Stop Georgia's offense,we have a chance.
Otherwise,it's going to be a long evening.

You're really that terrified of georgia? I can't tell if

Aug 23, 2014, 10:10 AM

you're a coot or just a very pessimistic and misinformed tiger that gets all of his information from espn. This is not the georgia team from last year, stop pretending it is. All we have to do is play pretty well and not shoot ourselves in the foot and I can see us winning by a td or 2. If we play great on both sides then it's going to be an extremely long evening for georgia. You seem like the type of guy that will be here the week before a big game and after the game even if we win to complain about some minor detail and talk about how unsatisfied you are in the win and how florida state will kill us if it happens again. Is that you?

Re: You're really that terrified of georgia? I can't tell if

Aug 23, 2014, 11:32 AM

I agree this is a Georiga team that still needs to find their place. Offensively they know they have the run game, and so does everyone else. Which will cause Mason to throw the football. He is inexperienced and I think the pressure will get to him. We just need to hold Gurley under 100 yards, and with our D I don't see that being a problem.

Aug 23, 2014, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Cole or Deshaun? ]

I don't think we can lay everything on the D. Our offense will have to move the ball and score some points, keep Gurley and Co. on the sidelines in order for us to have a chance.

thanks For Thoughts Perez Hilton***

Aug 23, 2014, 1:38 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Aug 23, 2014, 7:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvufVjnGv9A

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you feel euphoric?

Aug 23, 2014, 4:39 PM

You post euphorically.

yes & people noticing only intensifies it.***

Aug 23, 2014, 6:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where you been...

Aug 23, 2014, 8:16 AM

and if it was a coma - i am sorry.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coshaun?***

Aug 23, 2014, 1:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.***

Aug 23, 2014, 6:40 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic