Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ok fellas, I haven't been keeping up (long)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 475

Ok fellas, I haven't been keeping up (long)

Aug 22, 2014, 7:48 PM

with my tigers much since I started my new job. So today I decided to check out some recruiting videos for players currently at Clemson, and ones that are seniors this year.

these are the ones I've watched so far:
Tucker Israel: judging from the vids, the recruiting services don't give this kids speed much credit. there were several plays were he just blew past defenders. I believe ESPN has him as running a 4.6 or so. Also has a good arm with nice touch on the ball.

Adam Choice: What can I say, the kid is explosive and it seems like on every run he refuses to go down. he keeps his legs driving which is what I like to see.

Wayne Gallman: not as fast as choice, but probably a more powerful runner. I could see those two being the two feature backs if not this year then next year.

Tavien Feaster: I hope this guy becomes a tiger (most believe he will). but he is that rare type of runner who is not only fast, but strong! I hate to compare players to proven players in college and NFL, but his playstyle and body type reminds me of Adrian Peterson. Yeah that's a bit bold, but its just my opinion.

Deon Cain: if there was ever a time we needed to run a wide receiver pass, this is the guy to do it lol. that is all

Ray Ray McCloud: very shifty! broke several players ankles in the vid I watched. idk if this kid is fast, or if it his long stride. I would definitely want to see this kid lining up at wide receiver.

For some reason I was very interested in the Tucker Israel highlight film. I believe he will fit into this offense perfectly! hopefully he redshirts and plays behind Watson for two years, then starts for two more. I believe he is our guy after Watson.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 475
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic