Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
25 Ugliest College Football Uniforms (Link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

25 Ugliest College Football Uniforms (Link)

Aug 21, 2014, 10:45 PM

Guess who made the list:

http://www.csnwashington.com/media_gallery/25-ugliest-uniforms-college-football#slide-5

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 25 Ugliest College Football Uniforms (Link)

Aug 21, 2014, 10:59 PM

I have to say that the SC garnet and black with white unis look good. Sorry, they just do. Especially the garnet over white.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2014, 11:01 PM

m

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2014, 11:02 PM

Garnet is the color of dried Chicken blood.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 21, 2014, 11:04 PM

nm

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2014, 11:04 PM [ in reply to Re: 25 Ugliest College Football Uniforms (Link) ]

For my money Wyoming is the ugliest. Mud Brown and Banana Yellow is awful . Just awful.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 21, 2014, 11:08 PM

Yes TigerBalm , and much like you have experienced , the Coot sheetstains are a difficult sheetstain to eradicate.

DB23

Did somebody say Wyoming

Aug 22, 2014, 12:24 AM [ in reply to Re: 25 Ugliest College Football Uniforms (Link) ]

Can't wait to welcome the sea of banana yellow and mud brown Cowboy fans into the Valley. I read that they are expecting to send dozens of fans. Or maybe the article said up to a dozen.

Love that they couldn't fit Wyoming on the jerseys so instead of just leaving it off they went with WYO. Do they know you can order the letters in smaller sizes? Anyway, i'll go back to counting down the days until September 18th, 2021.

You're really not doing a good job blending in are you?

Aug 21, 2014, 11:24 PM [ in reply to Re: 25 Ugliest College Football Uniforms (Link) ]

Everyone knows now man just stop pretending and be yourself, we all know.

I could agree with you....

Aug 22, 2014, 7:47 AM [ in reply to Re: 25 Ugliest College Football Uniforms (Link) ]

but then we'd both be wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Even knowing the chicken uni combos - and then saying

Aug 22, 2014, 7:51 AM [ in reply to Re: 25 Ugliest College Football Uniforms (Link) ]

you like a couple of them - tells us all we need to know about you, clucker.

Have a nice day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

and that tired old boring high school entrance that they

Aug 22, 2014, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Re: 25 Ugliest College Football Uniforms (Link) ]

have along with half a dozen other college teams and hundreds of high school teams.

Tell em coot***

Aug 22, 2014, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Re: 25 Ugliest College Football Uniforms (Link) ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2014, 11:13 PM

"A scared chicken," thats pretty good.
I dont think Texas A&M should be on the list. Their uniforms looked good.

Aug 21, 2014, 11:21 PM

There are too darn many shades of red/maroon/garnet/burgundy etc. They all look ugly to me.
Coots , TAMU , Miss St , FSU , Ark , UgA , Md , Wash St , Rutgers , NCST ...the list goes on .
Red is just bland and ugly.

DB23

Aug 21, 2014, 11:24 PM

Red is ugly, but the darker it is the better it looks. I like Crimson. I would like Garnet if the dirt peckers did not wear it.

Aug 21, 2014, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Re: 25 Ugliest College Football Uniforms (Link) ]

Alabammer , Indiana , Texas Tech , Arizona St , VT , Ohio St , Oklahoma ....

DB23

Aug 21, 2014, 11:27 PM

No , red is ugly . I am certain of it.

DB23

"Have you ever looked at the gamecock logo? "

Aug 22, 2014, 9:32 AM

"Take a moment. It's like a scared chicken."

LMAO. Even my friend that is a gamecock admits that. He admires the silver tiger paw emblem on the back of my car but says he would never get a gamecock one for his car. To quote him "you can't tell what the hxll it is."

Although I don't like SCAR I think their uniforms look ok.

Aug 22, 2014, 9:41 AM

I do however think its time for them to update their gamecock logo to something more modern looking kind of like the Atlanta Falcons did a few years ago. If I'm going to dislike a team they should at least give us the courtesy of an updated logo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only burgundy/garnet/maroon uni that looks good is...

Aug 22, 2014, 9:51 AM

This one:

Re: The only burgundy/garnet/maroon uni that looks good is...

Aug 22, 2014, 9:59 AM

Nope. That one is uglier than most .
I guess its a matter of taste. If you like the color red in any shade ...you have none.
I hope we can all move on now.

DB23

^Cowboys fan?

Aug 22, 2014, 11:22 AM

I love the Burgundy & Gold. :)

Here's hoping this season is better than the 3-13 one from last year.

Aug 22, 2014, 10:56 AM

The chickens deserve inclusion and they got it.

Two noteworthy squads that do not deserve inclusion (In my opinion of course) are Colorado State and Tulane. Colorado State is classic and slick ... nothing to improve on IMO. While I agree that Tulane's helmet and arm light blues should match, I like that look.

Other than the two that I mentioned I would add Colorado mostly because that helmet buffalo is so small and strange/silly, especially when aside rampaging Ralphie. I would also insert LSU, again mostly because of the helmet ... I mean seriously, "LSU" made from electricians tape ... really!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2014, 10:57 AM

Burgundy is a good color, but it's boring and overused. Coupling it with black makes it morbid and depressing.

SC's logo is the worst part about their uniforms and is downright awful, but I guess it's hard to make a chicken look intimidating.

They also really need to stop using the "C" word on hats, t shirts, etc. It's really offensive and their failure to realize it makes them out to be morons.

Aug 22, 2014, 11:09 AM

Indeed it does come across as moronic - absolutely.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2014, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Re: 25 Ugliest College Football Uniforms (Link) ]

I agree with you. They do need to stop using that word.

Remember this gem...

Aug 22, 2014, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Re: 25 Ugliest College Football Uniforms (Link) ]

I seriously don't know what is wrong with their fan base!

I'm surprised this one didn't make the list ...

Aug 22, 2014, 11:21 AM

why the heck is...

Aug 22, 2014, 12:52 PM

Oregon not #1 on that list or at least on the list somewhere?

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic