Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The big three games-UGA, FSU, and chicken heads.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,333

The big three games-UGA, FSU, and chicken heads.

Aug 21, 2014, 10:44 PM

Obviously we want to win all three. However, if we lose just one I want it to be UGA. Under that scenario we lose game one and reel off 11 straight wins including FSU, UNC, Louisville, GT, BC, and SC. I think we do that and we make a playoff spot.

If we lose 2 of the I would rather it be to UGA and FSU for obvious reasons.

What you guys think?

By the way, can you imagine lining up in the power I with Fleming and Choice in the backfield, Watson under center, and Williams, Peake, and Leggett spread out as WRs. Pick your poison.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The big three games-UGA, FSU, and chicken heads.

Aug 21, 2014, 10:53 PM

Losing to GA means everything you wanted to achieve going into the season is theoretically still on the table. Lose to GA and FSU and we are def out of playoff contention and more than likely the ACC. However, if we can only win 1 of those 3 games I would take a 10-2 season, and beating the coots, 100% of the time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2014, 11:28 PM

I dont want to lose any, but definitely not Ga. I would have to listen to all those ugay fans saying "we beat the national champions."

Aug 22, 2014, 1:21 AM

I don't think that way, so I don't have a choice for a loss b/c I think we win them all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2014, 4:26 AM

Coming from a Georgia fan, I would rather see you lose to us and USC if I had to choose. Beating FSU would prove so much more than beating the coots this year, and you would win the ACC title. Clemson is most definitely deserving of that should you win out the other games.

BT, hope you're getting along much better. As to the season,

Aug 22, 2014, 7:01 AM

I have the habit of biding my time and awaiting each game.

Thus, I don't like to consider losses...not to any team.

I want that first win over the Dawgs. Then, I'll wait on the next...and the next...and the next.

GOOOOOOOO TIGERRRRRRRRSSSS!!!!!!!! STOMP THE DAWGS!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,333
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic