Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hutson Mason: Beyond The Numbers (Part Two: Nebraska)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Hutson Mason: Beyond The Numbers (Part Two: Nebraska)

Aug 21, 2014, 1:06 AM

In case you missed it, here's an explanation about this.
http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15665983

I came away with the same thoughts from this game that I had about the GT game.

Hutson Mason: Beyond The Numbers Part 2

First Half:

5 Yards or less (Screens are behind LOS): 1 (4 yard pass complete, goes for 7) 2 (2 yard pass complete, goes for 19) 3 (2 yard pass, goes for 10) 54(Screen goes for 37) 5 (Screen Incomplete) 6 (Swing pass behind LOS goes for 12) 7 (4 yard pass complete, goes for 7) 8 (Swing pass behind LOS goes for 7)= 7/8, 87%

6-10 Yards: 1 (10 yard pass incomplete) 2 (6 yard pass complete, goes for 9) 3 (6 yard pass complete) = 2/3 66%

11-20 Yards: 1 (13 yard pass incomplete) 2 (16 yard pass, goes for 18) 3 (11 yard pass incomplete) 4 (17 yard pass complete)= 2/4= 50%

20 Or More: 1 (34 yard pass incomplete)= 0/1, 0%

TOTAL: 11/16, 68.7%, 0TD/0INT

Second Half:
5 Yards or Less: 1 (Pass complete for 3 yards) 2 (2 yard pass incomplete) 3 (3 yard pass complete, goes for 30) 4 (5 yard pass complete, goes for 11) 5 (5 yard pass incomplete) 6 (5 yard pass complete, goes for 9) 7 (4 yard pass complete, goes for 25, Touchdown) 8 (4 yard pass incomplete) 9 (Screen, goes for 2) 10 (3 yard pass incomplete) 11 (2 yard pass incomplete)= 6/11, 54.5%, 1 TD

6-10 yards: 1 (7 yard pass incomplete) 2 (6 yard pass complete) 3 (10 yard pass incomplete) 4 (8 yard pass complete) 5 (8 yard pass incomplete)= 2/5, 40%

11-20 yards: 1 (14 yard pass Picked) 2 (11 yard pass incomplete) 3 (12 yard pass incomplete) 4 (13 yard pass incomplete)= 0/4, 0%, 1 INT

20 or More: 1 (26 yard pass incomplete) 2 (Pass for 35, goes for 48) 3 (29 yard pass complete)= 2/3, 66%

TOTAL: 10/23, 43.4%, 1 TD/1INT

OVERALL TOTAL: 21/39, 320 yards, 53.8%, 1 TD/1INT.

ADJUSTED TOTAL MINUS YAC YARDS (Passes Behind LOS Eliminated Completely):

18/24, 75%, 161, 1 INT

Take away the YAC, his numbers drop dramatically. He also loses a TD.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

59% passer

Aug 21, 2014, 1:21 AM

Needed two OTs to escape GT. Three star prospect. Looked good against Kentucky but then again who doesn't. A good HS system QB. Lost to Nebraska. And I don't care for his numbers in that game cause they didn't matter at the end of the day. Even facing a small10 program in Neb, who usually sees ground and pound, I could care less for his digits in that game. Even with arguably their best QB ever last year, thuga couldn't beat us. The same DLine who harassed Murray is back this year. Nuff said.

Re: 59% passer

Aug 21, 2014, 1:58 AM

Nuff said!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ gets it

Aug 21, 2014, 2:50 AM

We're supposed to believe that he's just magically gonna step in and be better than Murray, who got rocked by our returning DLine from last year. And their OLine was pretty good last year and supposed to be "all world" according to dawg fans. But suddenly, after depletions, it's better than last year?! When our same DLine front returns, we're gonna be the victim?

They have experience they say... Yet they lost 2 of 4 leading tackles. And they're crazy to think losing JHC "won't matter." They've got a sophomore RB filling in at the "star" safety spot. He played safety in HS. He's been there for two weeks in camp.... He knows the safety spot...... He played it in HS therefore he's an expert... doesn't matter if he was a RB last year, they got Pruitt and all the sudden a former RB, backed up by a true fresh, is all world.... he's got game experience! They say... even if it's at RB, he owns experience at the safety spot.....

Re: ^^^ gets it

Aug 21, 2014, 8:11 AM

i'd like to point out that Cu is an injury away from a walk-on starting at RB. I think you're underestimating Pruitt's impact and coaching abilities.

Keep providing us with this amazing football knowledge!

Aug 21, 2014, 8:17 AM

Every time you post it's clear that you don't know what you're talking about, including this time!

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15668537

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Keep providing us with this amazing football knowledge!

Aug 21, 2014, 8:25 AM

yes i stand corrected....allow me to rephrase....since 1991 Cu is 1-5 versus my Dawgs.

Aug 21, 2014, 8:28 AM

allow me to rephrase...since 2004 Ugay is 0-1 versus my Tigers.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

On August 31 Athens= Ferguson

Aug 21, 2014, 8:31 AM

Gotta blame somebody, amIright

Aug 21, 2014, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Keep providing us with this amazing football knowledge! ]

that sounds like a stat that a coot fan would use.. show some respect.. lol

Looka here you FFRF mutt....

Aug 21, 2014, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Re: ^^^ gets it ]

I know you got a chubb for your RBs...but you better hope they stay healthy... and arrest free!! Good luck!

Gurley won't last. His legs are shot. Used em up faster than spurierr could use up lattidude. Marshall is a has been. You'll put Chubb at LB. Just like your starting safety is a RB. Have fun trying to run against Vic, Grady, Lawson, Reader, and... well I could on and on.

Hey, how's your DL that KO'd his girl? How's JHC???? Still cashing checks??

Re: Looka here you FFRF mutt....

Aug 21, 2014, 8:37 AM

actually Gurley is 225 and in the best shape of his career. he played at 240 last season. no one wants to tackle this guy at practice is what we're hearing. Marshall is 100% as well. word out of camp is that all 5 RBs will see action.

You're throwing stones in a glass house aren't you. Dabo employs two domestic violence offenders on his own staff in student coaches Hill and Merling. look before you leap grasshopper.

Such great insight! Tell us more, tell us more!

Aug 21, 2014, 8:43 AM

Your football knowledge is top notch!

Re: Looka here you FFRF mutt....

Aug 21, 2014, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Looka here you FFRF mutt.... ]

Gurley was injured some last season, but is far from "shot". Not sure how you came up with that assessment. I admit Clemson has a very good team and defense particularly, but you have to give credit where it is due.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRmOj_jutlU

Gurley is a solid running back.

Gurley IMO is the clear #2 best RB in the country

Aug 21, 2014, 12:20 PM

I'd put him slightly behind Melvin Gordon at Wisconsin. But there's not much separating them.

Re: Gurley IMO is the clear #2 best RB in the country

Aug 21, 2014, 12:24 PM

I am real curious how Mason will respond to the pressure placed on him by your D-Line. Going to be a fun game to watch. Hopefully both sides remain healthy for the duration and able to go into conference play full strength.

Do You And Your Life Partner....

Aug 21, 2014, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: ^^^ gets it ]

know nothing of football?? clearly you've never played. tigers are better but it's first game of yr. weird stuff happens. you need to sashay yourself back to your own board. take your zima and skinny jeans, grab your boy by his firm yet soft hand and run back to Athens

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Do You And Your Life Partner....

Aug 21, 2014, 11:08 AM

Here is Clemson's new motto song: Soft kitty, warm kitty , little ball of fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr!!

Re: 59% passer

Aug 21, 2014, 7:34 AM [ in reply to 59% passer ]

Keep in mind Nebraska game played in rainstorm. Not an excuse, just a fact. Senior receivers had 4 crucial drops on last drive alone. As for Tech, you guys gave up the same amount of yards as we did 440 to 490.

"Even with arguably their best QB ever last year" Not even close.

^^^ umm Boyd didn't play the whole game

Aug 21, 2014, 7:47 AM

Didn't have to. And didn't take us two OTs to beat em. Unlike that sorry lowly sec team. Who couldn't even handle em in regulation OR beat Vandy!!!!!!

Re: ^^^ umm Boyd didn't play the whole game

Aug 21, 2014, 7:55 AM

wow.....a state rivalry game that went into OT...imagine that. You'd call that a victory vs. the GC's. you do realize Cu hasn't beaten GT in Atlanta in a decade....so there's that.

But we're undefeated against y'all over the last decade!***

Aug 21, 2014, 8:01 AM

^^^ doesn't even think Maximum Overdrive is a great movie

Aug 21, 2014, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Re: ^^^ umm Boyd didn't play the whole game ]

;) . But really, you gotta dig that deep? GT is a bug from our past. And SOMEHOW still a thorn in it side, MUCH LIKE VANDERBILT!!!!!!!

YOU LOST TO VANDERBILT DUDE.

VANDERBILT!

VANDERBILT?!

YES, VANDERBILT!!!!

Jawga fans be like, dur hur, every week in the sec is a grind.... yea, right.

Re: ^^^ doesn't even think Maximum Overdrive is a great movie

Aug 21, 2014, 8:19 AM

Vandy is hardly a thorn in our side. Uga has lost but 4 games to them since 1980. Do you know Cu trails in the vandy series 1-3?

Our last game against them was in 1960

Aug 21, 2014, 8:22 AM

Two of those games with Vandy were before 1910.

So I can see how that's relevant.

By the way, last time we played the dawgs we won.

Nice try mediocre mutt but we don't lose to unranked teams

Aug 21, 2014, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: ^^^ doesn't even think Maximum Overdrive is a great movie ]

Thanks for playing though. Nice flop. What's an 8 win season feel like? I forget..... Should I remind you what the BCS feels like, or winning a BCS game?

I bet you're wearing a Bama shirt right now....

Re: Hutson Mason: Beyond The Numbers (Part Two: Nebraska)

Aug 21, 2014, 8:00 AM

The kid needs to learn how to spell Hudson

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SuperHydrantchasingCrotchsniffingLeghumper won't like this***

Aug 21, 2014, 8:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Aug 21, 2014, 8:24 AM

And yet what has Stoudt done besides come in against a rundown defense or 2nd and 3rd string defenses?

bassackwards leghumper....bless your heart.***

Aug 21, 2014, 8:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Aug 21, 2014, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Hutson Mason: Beyond The Numbers (Part Two: Nebraska) ]

i think he should break down Stoudts first two starts as well......oh, wait!

Oh snap! What a burn!

Aug 21, 2014, 8:53 AM

Aug 21, 2014, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Hutson Mason: Beyond The Numbers (Part Two: Nebraska) ]

> And yet what has Stoudt done besides come in against
> a rundown defense or 2nd and 3rd string defenses?

Exactly.

Neither Mason nor Stoudt has proven a whole lot to date. The fact of the matter is, Mason will be at home with a lot more experience around him at WR, RB, and on the OL.

Did you all lose 2 or 3 starters on the OL?***

Aug 21, 2014, 11:12 AM

Clemson

This very clearly was not an attempt to run Mason down.

Aug 21, 2014, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Hutson Mason: Beyond The Numbers (Part Two: Nebraska) ]

Merely an attempt to get a feeling for his numbers for those two games.

Stop being so defensive.

Aug 21, 2014, 11:33 AM

Thanks for the work it's always fun to look at things from a different light.

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic