Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I HAVE AN IDEA!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 3,514

I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

Aug 20, 2014, 10:18 PM

Okay, so I know that I'm a jar head, but I do have the ability to do things other than catch bullets for Uncle Sam. Yes, that is correct folks. I have the ability to complete a series of thoughts to formulate an idea.

Anyways, here it goes:

For the November 29th Game vs the Cackling Hens why don't we invite Lee Brice and Darius Rucker to come and perform a Half Time show. I can see it starting out with dueling banjos, and ending with dueling pianos. Followed by a duet of a hit single that nobody has heard yet on the radio. It would be a smash hit in my opinion. I say this for the obvious reasons that Darius Rucker is a Gamecock fan and Lee Brice is a Clemson fan.

Who else agrees that we should do this? I'm sure that the Clemson fans and Alumni can raise the money to have them come perform a halftime show at Death Valley this year. I think it would be epic.

Should the majority on here agree to this then who would we pitch the idea to?

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

Aug 20, 2014, 10:21 PM

Heck I even believe I may be able to gain the support of TigerWoods and Confessed Coot at the same time. That in and of itself would be epic. So epic in fact that the world as we know it would tilt off of it's axis.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller

It's really sad that you use Chesty Puller's name....

Aug 20, 2014, 10:22 PM

have some effing respect, ########

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: It's really sad that you use Chesty Puller's name....

Aug 20, 2014, 10:31 PM

Semper Fidelis to you too Mac... Not sure if you know me well enough to be calling me a d-bag... However, save the insults for your Lt's there Capt. I'm not an officer nor am I a gentleman by any means. I worked for a living and told officers to lead, follow, or get out of my way. I was enlisted just as Chesty was when he first joined my beloved Corps. Go hump someone else leg Captain Crunch. Nobody cares about your opinion. You can stick in the FMFM Officer's hand book between Page 11 and Article 15... While you're at it, go fetch me 100 yards of flight line and the keys to the MRAP.

~Chesty Puller

Somebody grab the Bin key...it's getting pouty up in here***

Aug 20, 2014, 10:42 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ooh Rah! Chesty would be proud right now.

Aug 20, 2014, 11:21 PM [ in reply to Re: It's really sad that you use Chesty Puller's name.... ]

Way to square that #### away Marine. Chesty would be proud of you right now. Hell, as a sergeant in the Corps, I ran across several Captains who thought their #### didn't stink. That works well in garrison, but when you hit the desert, that #### don't fly. Semper Fi Marine. Good night Chesty, wherever you are.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ooh Rah! Chesty would be proud right now.

Aug 20, 2014, 11:28 PM

KILL!!!!!

~Chesty Puller

Oorah***

Aug 21, 2014, 6:22 AM [ in reply to Re: It's really sad that you use Chesty Puller's name.... ]

Aug 21, 2014, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: It's really sad that you use Chesty Puller's name.... ]

There're only 2 kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

SF

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Aug 21, 2014, 4:56 PM

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

~Chesty Puller

Aug 21, 2014, 7:10 PM

"THE WONDERFUL LOVE OF A BEAUTIFUL MAID,

THE LOVE OF A STAUNCH, TRUE MAN,

THE LOVE OF A BABY, UNAFRAID,

ALL HAVE EXISTED SINCE TIME BEGAN.

BUT THE GREATEST OF LOVES,

THE QUINTESSENCE OF LOVES,

EVEN GREATER THAN THAT OF A MOTHER,

IS THE TENDER, PASSIONATE, INFINITE LOVE,

OF ONE DRUNKEN MARINE FOR ANOTHER."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Much respect for the Marine

Aug 20, 2014, 10:45 PM [ in reply to It's really sad that you use Chesty Puller's name.... ]

who honors the memory of Chesty Puller. No respect for the civilian who thinks this Marine is disrespecting Chesty's memory.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Much respect for the Marine

Aug 20, 2014, 10:47 PM

SOME ONE GETS IT! FINALLY! SOMEONE GETS IT!

The dude has no clue... We love Chesty... He is an icon for the Marine Corps.

~Chesty Puller

Re: Much respect for the Marine

Aug 21, 2014, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Much respect for the Marine ]

GET SOME!! OORAH! CHESTY WOULD TELL HIM TO SHUT HIS WHORISH MOUTH!

~Chesty Puller

From what I know about ole Chesty, he'd be pretty proud.***

Aug 20, 2014, 10:55 PM [ in reply to It's really sad that you use Chesty Puller's name.... ]

Re: From what I know about ole Chesty, he'd be pretty proud.***

Aug 21, 2014, 4:59 PM

YES HE WOULD... In his famous words, "TAKE ME TO THE BRIG, I WANNA SEE THE REAL MARINES"

~Chesty Puller

Not a country fan, but I still like it...

Aug 20, 2014, 10:24 PM

However, we can't even get a good name/trophy branding going.

I'd give up a kidney to drop the stupid 'Hardee's Trophy' thing.

Any rate, not a bad idea CP.

Re: Not a country fan, but I still like it...

Aug 20, 2014, 10:33 PM

Why thank you... Captain Snuggles doesn't like my screen name but, what's new.

~Chesty Puller

Aug 20, 2014, 10:39 PM

Not bad! +1 for the initiative and for a great idea. I wish I could give you a bunch more for serving our country. Thanks for that!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2014, 5:00 PM

Well I had tons of fun doing it.

~Chesty Puller

Josh Turner is also a Clemson fan.***

Aug 20, 2014, 10:40 PM

null

If Darius Rucker enters our stadium I expect him to atleast

Aug 20, 2014, 10:43 PM

we as fans can't be held responsible if a plate of nachos slips out of our hand and he accidentally gets hit by it. Not saying I would condone such behavior or anything but it could happen. He's not really been on clemson's good side the past few years

Re: If Darius Rucker enters our stadium I expect him to atleast

Aug 20, 2014, 11:10 PM

Is Eddie Rabbit already booked somewhere else for that weekend ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

EPIC!***

Aug 20, 2014, 10:44 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like it, CP.***

Aug 20, 2014, 10:56 PM

Aug 20, 2014, 11:08 PM

To begin with, no coot should EVER be invited to perform in DV for any Clemson fan for any reason, and hopefully not in my life time. The only thing that a coot should be invited to DV for, is to get their A$SES kicked up and down the field. You have definitely been ducking way to many bullets. And many more ideas like that, and one may;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2014, 5:01 PM

Well hey as I used to say to my LCPL "Good initiative, Bad Judgment"

~Chesty Puller

Offer Rucker drugs and he will show

Aug 20, 2014, 11:11 PM

he's a freaking nother koke kane kowboy outa kootlumbia

Aug 21, 2014, 12:22 AM

Chesty, this "old" airborne ranger class of 66 agrees with your idea. Hell, I will even kick in money to see it happen. Beats watching the USC & Clemson band perform "one more time."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2014, 12:36 AM

Well I live on VA Disability due to a fractured skull. So I'm not sure how much money I can donate. LOL I could probably do $100

~Chesty Puller

I like the idea. Haven't seen Lee Brice yet but Darius

Aug 21, 2014, 7:21 AM

puts on a pretty good show, except for the remarks about Clemson/usc.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll take Tiger Band at halftime thank you.

Aug 21, 2014, 5:04 PM

It is Clemson Football and we don't need ma coot performing on FRANK HOWARD FIELD! I mean no disrespect to you, but this one no vote.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 3,514
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic