Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
On a brighter note
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 796

On a brighter note

Aug 20, 2014, 8:58 PM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2152044-how-clemson-commit-ray-ray-mcclouds-bond-with-derrick-brooks-helped-him-thrive

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On a brighter note

Aug 20, 2014, 9:23 PM

Over the next 3 seasons I believe that Watson , Cain , McCloud 3 , Choice and Dye are going to expose every defense we play . Throw in that we are now bringing in top notch OLmen and this to me looks for all the world like a National Championship run taking shape.
Defensively , with BV at tje helm and his eye for players' players ...this spells trouble for each and every opponent Clemson will see ....starting in 2015.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

It's almost unbelievable when you think about how loaded we

Aug 20, 2014, 10:59 PM

really are. I may catch flak for this but I honestly think this is going to be the most all around talent on both sides of the ball AND offensive line we have ever had. I'm not saying any other group of guys we've had is anything less than great but this coming class and what were building now is how florida state made their run, it got to the point where even when they played bad there was just way too much talent on the field to lose, that's where we are headed IMO.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's almost unbelievable when you think about how loaded we

Aug 20, 2014, 11:04 PM

You are so right, and the missing link for us has been the OL, but that will be fixed very soon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 796
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic