Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Das Boot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,755

Das Boot

Aug 19, 2014, 10:49 PM

With the Germanish reference outta the way , how are we set for the RB position with arguably our best pass catching RB on the sideline for UGA ?
Does this mean Choice is going to play ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

It was already going to be a RB by committee and whoever

Oct 23, 2022, 3:52 PM

had the "hot hand," according to Morris. If it is Brooks, I think we'll still be fine. Our other RBs may be solid receivers too...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It was already going to be a RB by committee and whoever

Aug 18, 2022, 9:59 AM

Ya , I can honestly say that I don't ywt understand where we are as far as a line up at the RB. I feel ok about it though , there is talent there with Davidson , Howard , Gallman and Co.
As capable check down recievers ? I will take a wait and see on that aspect.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: It was already going to be a RB by committee and whoever

Aug 19, 2014, 11:03 PM

Certainly do not think Cole will be burrowing like Tajh did into enemy lines . At least I hope that isn't an option that Morris employs on any regular basis.
I do think McCullough and Fleming look like they are capable of the tough ydg plays.

DB23

Re: Das Boot

Aug 19, 2014, 10:58 PM

I am thinking 3rd quarter, once we are up 4-5 to TD's.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2014, 11:07 PM

Choice will not play in the UGA game. He didn't come in until the fall practice, and our coaches won't trust him in this game unless we are up by 21 in the 4th quarter. That is my own personal opinion!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2014, 11:09 PM

Davidson is my starter. Gallman should probably be the third down back. If I recall correctly he flash really nice pass catching ability on one third down in the spring game. I go with DJ if either one of those guys struggles with assignments in the blocking game or Davidson can't hang onto the ball or needs a rest.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,755
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic