Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'll rehash this since BuzzPaw has not graced us...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 678

I'll rehash this since BuzzPaw has not graced us...

Aug 19, 2014, 10:06 PM

At least, not that I'm aware of:

"Ok you bow tie wearing, seer sucker loving, half time leaving, haircut needing, candy-assed bunch of Woo Hooers,
THIS is going to be old school. The whole campus will smell of stale beer and charcoal. Leave the kids at home. Give your wife a wad of Red Man if she insists on coming. Let those beautiful sundresses tailgate...but send them home before the game.
This will be old fashioned, orange crush football.

I propose that you turn off the AC in your car. Ride with the windows down like you did back in the day. Grow a full Mike Ditka mustache in the weeks leading up to the game.
Dont shower and forget your deodorant. This needs to be raw. Forget your fancy khakis with little paws on them. You put on jeans! I know it's hot....so #### what???? Be hot. Get irritable.
Listen to the 1981 game as called by Jim Phillips. Give your 13 year old son a feathered butt cut hair style on game day.

Then you get in the oldest car you can find and you put 7 people in it. If you've got a 1977 Oldsmobile station wagon....bring it.

You come early, you leave late. You ignore all this modern girly mandscaping mindsight of being kind and sweet.

Dont brush your teeth! Wake up, shotgun a PBR, and tackle your dog.

We're going to knock the Earth off its axis on August 30. I'm expecting you to make a time warp of it. When it's over, you go home, put on a Earth, Wind, and Fire album...open a bottle of Reuniti...and get down with the Mrs.

Game on!"

Thank BuzzPaw for the uplifting words lol...

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?m=1&threadID=1220367

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll rehash this since BuzzPaw has not graced us...

Aug 19, 2014, 10:13 PM

Spot the dang ball!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 678
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic