Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Peake returning at just the right time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

New Story: Peake returning at just the right time

Aug 18, 2014, 6:41 PM

Peake returning at just the right time

Clemson wide receiver Charone Peake was back at practice Monday, and he said that while isn't quite back to 100 percent, his goal is to be ready and playing full speed in the season opener at Georgia later this month. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Charone is 100% and has a solid season, it'll completely

Aug 18, 2014, 6:51 PM

change the offensive dynamic other defenses will have to prepare for (or course, the OL is going to have to be solid for any kind of success this year). Charone Peake, performing at the same level he was on before he got hurt, suddenly makes Mike Williams and the other WR's and TE's being guarded by guys not the first defensive choice. Peake may not be Sammy Wastkins (will we ever see a WR with that kind of talent again??), but he'll put big pressure on DB's.

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Charone is 100% and has a solid season, it'll completely

Aug 18, 2014, 6:56 PM

I don't know about us ever getting another WR as good as Sammy. Deion Cain says hello.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure hope so.......true story.....

Aug 18, 2014, 7:04 PM

I've been watching Clemson sports since the 50's and like most my age I'm hesitant to hand out superlatives, I've seen a lot of'em come and go.....but after the very first game I saw Sammy play in, I told my oldest friend (also a Clemson fan since the 50's) that SW was the best receiver we've ever had.....and I still stand by that statement

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is Sammy Watson? ;-)***

Aug 18, 2014, 7:14 PM [ in reply to If Charone is 100% and has a solid season, it'll completely ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who is Sammy Watson? ;-)***

Aug 18, 2014, 7:18 PM

^^^TU For having some guts!!^^^ LOL

GO Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who is Sammy Watson? ;-)***

Aug 18, 2014, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Who is Sammy Watson? ;-)*** ]

U edited and now it says wastkins.

Try one more time.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah.....as many grammatical errors as I ignore on this

Aug 18, 2014, 7:22 PM

board, a few letters off typo doesn't concern me greatly.

Re: Nah.....as many grammatical errors as I ignore on this

Aug 18, 2014, 7:47 PM

I'm sure there was no question as to who you were talking about!

Aug 18, 2014, 8:19 PM [ in reply to If Charone is 100% and has a solid season, it'll completely ]

If Peake has his straight line speed back he will be a serious deep threat this year. I think a lot of people forget that he was running just as fast as Watkins and Bryant before he got hurt. With him healthy your looking at a deep threat, a big bodied receiver in Williams, and a dangerous slot man in Humphries.

Aug 18, 2014, 8:56 PM

All that is true, but I believe you left off another threat in Leggett. Many weapons is a good problem to try to solve.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope thUGA gets a steady dose of #19***

Aug 18, 2014, 6:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: I hope thUGA gets a steady dose of #19***

Aug 18, 2014, 7:49 PM

Hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see how Peake can be at full strength against. Other than Leggett, none of the other WR's have really stepped up. Without a real threat at RB, I just don't see how we win this game.

Aug 18, 2014, 8:35 PM

Slum, nothing personal, buddy, but are you paying attention to what is happening? We will be fine!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2014, 8:57 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope thUGA gets a steady dose of #19*** ]

Probably saw no way last year either. How did that one work out?

^^^^^Starred in the movie "Clueless"^^^^^***

Aug 18, 2014, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope thUGA gets a steady dose of #19*** ]

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Um. Humphries has been clutch. Williams has been good.***

Aug 18, 2014, 9:32 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope thUGA gets a steady dose of #19*** ]

Aug 18, 2014, 9:44 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope thUGA gets a steady dose of #19*** ]

NULL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Save Your Breath And Do Not Respond To This Punk

Aug 19, 2014, 12:14 AM [ in reply to Re: I hope thUGA gets a steady dose of #19*** ]

slum is a tool bag and no one should acknowledge its existence. slum is waiting for marital unions to be approved in sc and is in mommies basement

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Hmm, I guess you could say he's peaking at the right time***

Aug 19, 2014, 11:05 AM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic