Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Raisingem right
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Raisingem right

Aug 1, 2014, 10:09 PM

My 8 year old was playing baseball at a local county field. I also have a 5 year old who has a few buddies that get together and play football during the games. A few weeks ago he left his Clemson helment at home, the only extra helment available was a gamecock helment. That little 5 year old is so orange he refused to play and sat on the bleachers with my wife and I for the entire game. Now that makes me on proud dad .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Raisingem right

Aug 2, 2014, 12:23 AM

He done exactly what he was suppose to do. Putting on a coot helmet just to play a game of FB, would have been as dumb as if his dad boned a woman that he knew had HIV. No different!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL....I would call that the analogies of analogies.....***

Aug 2, 2014, 6:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL....I would call that the analogies of analogies.....***

Aug 2, 2014, 7:01 AM

I call it stacking the truth!!! Could you imagine putting on a coot helmet just to play a game of FB. There ain't that much fun or enjoyment in any sport if you have to do something that disgusting to yourself. Nothing is impossible, but some things are unbearable!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 for raising him properly.***

Aug 2, 2014, 7:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

my son is 29 and we went the SC HS football state

Aug 2, 2014, 11:21 AM

championships this past year in Columbia. We brought home some souvenir cups to give to some friends. When he saw them on the bar waiting to be washed, he asked "what are those doing in the house!?" I told him that they wouldn't be there tomorrow!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic