Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
lol at these awbarn fans taking their mouths off Gus
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,949

lol at these awbarn fans taking their mouths off Gus

Jul 30, 2014, 8:45 PM

long enough to talk smack about Clemson. Weren't we an illegal spear on Parker away from 3 peating on you guys? 2 of which your heart throb coached in. We don't have to talk smack, all we have to do is point to the SCOREBOARD. GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol at these awbarn fans taking their mouths off Gus

Jul 30, 2014, 9:02 PM

Their memories memories are very selective. It will be fun to play them again. I am not afraid, in the least, of what they have. now, I am fearful of what they think they have, but not at all afraid of the real thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2014, 10:06 PM

The only thing that worries me with AuBum is, will they have those Assassins Creed hidden blades in their gloves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2014, 10:08 PM

No other program in the entire NCAA has been sanctioned more than they. Their is no low to which they will not stoop.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. Those guys don't know what they're talking about

Jul 30, 2014, 9:07 PM

One apparently said that game was Cam Newton's "coming out party." I wonder if he realizes Newton did nothing for three quarters, and threw an interception during his one quarter when he looked good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and still should have lost, even after the spearing of Kyle.***

Jul 30, 2014, 9:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

We were an easy pitch and catch away from

Jul 30, 2014, 9:59 PM

winning in regulation at Auburn. They would have never win the NC. I have no fear of those guys in '16 and '17 with the talent we have coming.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

***WON***

Jul 30, 2014, 10:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2014, 10:02 PM

Don't they know that none of our coaches have left Clemson to AuBum with a Morris play book. Like the one they had when they played FSU in the NCG. If it hadn't been for them having FSU'S offensive play book, that would have been a very one sided game in FSU'S favor!!!!

Cam Newton is the most overrated POS

Jul 30, 2014, 10:12 PM

to ever come out of College. I can't stand the guy. I live in Charlotte area and absolutely have a hard time pulling for the Panthers.

We were a BS motion call away from winning that game in Auburn. Had we won that game Cam probably wouldn't be in Charlotte.

One more year of this ### clown and then hopefully GM can get a quality QB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Allburn peeps can suck and type at the same time.***

Jul 31, 2014, 6:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,949
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic