Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
auburn fan thoughts on 2016-2017
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,117

auburn fan thoughts on 2016-2017

Jul 30, 2014, 6:23 PM

"As an AU fan, I'm glad we are meeting the requirements, but I kinda wish we'd play someone from the B1G or PAC-12. But I guess if we are gonna schedule someone from the lackluster ACC, might as well be someone we can know we can beat"

"Clemson isn't a stranger to playing Auburn.....I remember the game when Cam had his coming out party."

"Auburn will beat them both times like they did in 2007 and 2008, and in 2010! 2012 was an exception of course. SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!"

...typical

edit...some of them are cool

see response to cooter below

Cooter

"Why are yall scheduling Clemson again when you couldn't best them in a 3 game series 10-12?

Thats pathetic"

Aubie Fan

"Your team has never beaten us since joining the SEC. Don't be jealous of Clemson."

Message was edited by: WhstigeR®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let them take us lightly

Jul 30, 2014, 6:25 PM

If their players are like their fans it will be a rude awakening.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm blown away by the ignorance***

Jul 30, 2014, 6:28 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson

Guess they forgot about us beating them in '11

Jul 30, 2014, 6:30 PM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Guess they forgot about us beating them in '11

Jul 30, 2014, 6:49 PM

All sec schools have selective memory, its in their DNA of shame!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only a miracle saved them in 2010

Jul 30, 2014, 7:37 PM

Clemson pretty much dominated on both sides of the ball for 3 of the 4 quarters in Auburn in 2010. Only a miracle, probably caused by their dirty defense spearing our QB on a late hit, saved Auburn from losing that game against us in the first overtime. You really have to go back and watch the third down play where Parker missed a wide open Jaron Brown in the end zone to appreciate how improbable that was. Then you add to that the debacle on the subsequent field goal try and you understand that was a game Auburn had to be incredibly lucky to win.

In fact, both of Auburn's most recent tries at a championship have been spurred by some really incredible events. In between those two lucky years, they've been either at the same level or much worse than a Clemson team these guys think they know they can beat. I mean, they're about a year removed from a 9 loss season and were about three plays removed last year from losing at least three games. They're recruiting very well (as they did under Chizik) and look to be able to sustain success under Malzahn, but where do these guys get their high and mighty attitudes from?

You'd think they were fans of a team that's really had sustained success... Like Alabama...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,117
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic