Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What no one is talking about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 60
| visibility 1

What no one is talking about

Jul 29, 2014, 12:15 PM

Georgia is soft. Their fanbase is soft. Their coach is soft. You saw it last year. We bussed 'em in the mouf and they started laying down like a buncha girls. And despite the protests of our resident Georgia morans, anyone who knows football knows that Clemson won handily in the trenches, especially when push literally came to shove.

And "between the hedges" is where soft fans go to watch their soft hometown football team. I'm not worried about the mythical, nonexistent crowd noise so much as I'm worried about Vic Beasley being held to only 2 sacks on the day. I think the no-calls on holding will be a bigger detriment to our success than the soft Georgia faithful's crowd noise.

I expect us to let off the throttle a bit by the time UGA fans start dumping out the exits late in the 3rd quarter. That soft team and their soft fanbase will know soon enough what the Clemson Tigers are all about.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Superdawg's head just done 'sploded***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:17 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

I'm picturing a marshmellow in a microwave............***

Jul 29, 2014, 8:43 PM

We skrong

Jul 29, 2014, 12:19 PM

They skerd

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Dey skeered...

Jul 29, 2014, 2:07 PM

jes sayin...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vanderbilt approves this message.

Jul 29, 2014, 12:19 PM

Hey just think, it took 2 OTs for em to slide past GT.

Georgia fans be like

Jul 29, 2014, 12:27 PM

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: Georgia fans be like

Jul 29, 2014, 12:34 PM

Marshmellos are like clouds that hold happiness , not rain.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Georgia fans be like***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Georgia's team captains heading to midfield for coin toss.***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Georgia fans be like ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

The middle is Obama, right?***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: The middle is Obama, right?******

Jul 29, 2014, 12:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

GO DWAGS!

Jul 29, 2014, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Georgia fans be like ]

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

They speak a lot of bull and wimper like a little dog.***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What no one is talking about

Jul 29, 2014, 12:36 PM

Shhhhhhhhh, do you know nothing about the surprise attack. ;)

The lunge can answer that for you.

Jul 29, 2014, 12:37 PM

IBWG is their favorite.

You got me all jacked up***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:44 PM

You filmed superdawg after he read this?***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:45 PM

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Bro, you never ran through a wall when you were jacked up??***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:46 PM

This is more super mutt style

I did run through a wall last week when

Jul 29, 2014, 12:48 PM

my participation trophy was late.

You are right though, that is more superdawg-esque.

Is that insulation or hot dog meat slurry?***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:48 PM [ in reply to You got me all jacked up*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Dabo approves this message

Jul 29, 2014, 12:56 PM
image.jpg(81.1 K)

So does this guy.***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:59 PM

nobody wants to beat jawja worse than i do,

Jul 29, 2014, 1:03 PM

but soft?.had gurley not gone down, it would likely have been a different outcome last year..we couldn't stop him..to beat georgia, we've got to stop gurley..it is that simple.

GoTiguhs!!

Re: nobody wants to beat jawja worse than i do,

Jul 29, 2014, 1:04 PM

'N'DEY STILL SOFT. GURLEY'S THE ONLY THING KEEPING ATHENS, UGA FROM BECOMING A CHARMIN DISTRIBUTION CENTER!

don't forget a lowercase here and there. It is tnet policy.***

Jul 29, 2014, 1:15 PM

I guess ewe missed when their

Jul 29, 2014, 1:05 PM [ in reply to nobody wants to beat jawja worse than i do, ]

players started flopping because they couldn't hang with our tempo?

So your argument for why UGAy is not soft is the fact that

Jul 29, 2014, 1:21 PM [ in reply to nobody wants to beat jawja worse than i do, ]

one of their players got hurt?

Got it, thanks.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: So your argument for why UGAy is not soft is the fact that

Jul 29, 2014, 1:23 PM

> one of their players got hurt?
>
> Got it, thanks.

No. My argument that you didnt dominate in the trenches is that our RB averaged 12 yards per carry....and you only won by 3 points.

Neither of those basic facts suggest anywhere close to domination.

Do you even know how to internet?

Jul 29, 2014, 1:29 PM

I wasn't responding to you when I made that post.

For UGA's sake I hope you didn't graduate from there.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Do you even know how to internet?

Jul 29, 2014, 1:32 PM

> I wasn't responding to you when I made that post.
>
> For UGA's sake I hope you didn't graduate from there.

Hard to know WHO you are responding to when you DONT QUOTE THEM...and you asking me (or someone else cause you didnt quote again) if I know how to internet?

No, it's not hard to know who I'm responding to.

Jul 29, 2014, 1:35 PM

So thanks for confirming you don't know how to internet.

TD, you earned it.

Jul 29, 2014, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Do you even know how to internet? ]

nm

Moral victories. It's what the SEC is best at.***

Jul 29, 2014, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Re: So your argument for why UGAy is not soft is the fact that ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What no one is talking about***

Jul 29, 2014, 1:09 PM

Jul 29, 2014, 1:09 PM

Nobody is talking about it b/c it didn't happen (re: manhandling) All a 38-35 score indicates is that neither team played great defense.

Sure, Beasley had a couple sacks, but Gurley also had 150+ yards on 12 carries. That is not winning the trenches.

And surely you jest regarding the Sanford crowd come 8/30... gonna be much tougher for your young offense than any of you guys seem to want to believe.

I guess ewe also missed the obvious flopping.

Jul 29, 2014, 1:11 PM

Well, tune in. There will be more I am sure.

Jul 29, 2014, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: What no one is talking about ]

DO YOU EVEN WATCH FOOTBALL BRO?

the fred sanford crowd is NOTHING compared to DEATH VALLEY

Jul 29, 2014, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Re: What no one is talking about ]

I've been to more than a few BIG games in your stadium and not once did I leave feeling the crowd was noisy.

Re: the fred sanford crowd is NOTHING compared to DEATH VALLEY

Jul 29, 2014, 1:18 PM

> I've been to more than a few BIG games in your
> stadium and not once did I leave feeling the crowd
> was noisy.

Can be hit or miss depending on the "big game". SC and LSU games were extremely loud last year and I dont expect anything less for a season opener against as team we lost to last year.

Re: the fred sanford crowd is NOTHING compared to DEATH VALLEY

Jul 29, 2014, 1:23 PM

You just better hope that Travis Blanks and Spencer Shuey unfortunately trip over one another again so Gurley can pad his stats again in a losing effort.

see thats the thing, I was at the usuc game last year in

Jul 29, 2014, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: the fred sanford crowd is NOTHING compared to DEATH VALLEY ]

sanford stadium.(Also was in the valley for our home opener) Compared to Clemson and even usuc(much quieter than death valley) your home crowd noise was less than impressive.

Re: see thats the thing, I was at the usuc game last year in

Jul 29, 2014, 1:30 PM

> sanford stadium.(Also was in the valley for our home
> opener) Compared to Clemson and even usuc(much
> quieter than death valley) your home crowd noise was
> less than impressive.

Good friends with a a Clemson alum and been to Death Valley a few times myself and wasn't impressed with the noise there either... perceptions (whether accurate or not) go both ways. Also think certain parts of Sanford are louder than others since Sanford bridge still open. I sit opposite of the bridge in corner and it got very loud there, esp against LSU last year.

Either way, Sanford doesnt have to be louder than any other stadium...just loud enough to make calling plays harder on an opposing offense. We'll see if it a factor this year or not..

Death Valley isn't impressive? So you calling Herschel a

Jul 29, 2014, 1:33 PM

liar?

"I came here knowing it would be loud and that Clemson would hit me hard, but to me, the noise was the biggest factor. I know I didn't concentrate as well because of it."
Herschel Walker after Clemson's 13-3 victory in 1981, his only regular season loss at Georgia.

You've lost it if you weren't impressed with DV....

Jul 29, 2014, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: see thats the thing, I was at the usuc game last year in ]

I can honestly say after games win lose or draw I've never had a fan of an opposing team say they weren't impressed with the atmosphere in DV.

FWIW, I actually like athens as a whole(i've had many a good nights down there/dated a girl from uga for a while) and I see crowd noise for what it is.

Re: You've lost it if you weren't impressed with DV....

Jul 29, 2014, 1:36 PM

> I can honestly say after games win lose or draw I've
> never had a fan of an opposing team say they weren't
> impressed with the atmosphere in DV.
>
> I actually like athens as a whole(i've had many a
> good nights down there/dated a girl from uga for a
> while) and I see crowd noise for what it is.

Not sure what you want me to say... my point is attending a few games in opponents stadium doesn't define the rule. I could tell it was difficult on our offense last year in DV.

The games I attended were meh....obviously not as big of games. Atmospheres vary.

But BIG games do define that rule. As I've said I've only

Jul 29, 2014, 1:41 PM

been to big games at sanford, which means crowd noise should be at its highest....

You and NicholasH2261 would really hit it off

Jul 29, 2014, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Re: What no one is talking about ]

You two should date.

soft fan

Jul 29, 2014, 1:28 PM

is soft!!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

one carry was half his yards

Jul 29, 2014, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Re: What no one is talking about ]

you better check yourself before you wreck yourself. full strength uga with great qb still lost.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

^^ Needs to be the mentality of everyone of our players 2014

Jul 29, 2014, 1:19 PM

FSU did it to us last year...we need that type of mentality that we can handle anyone

The home cooking refs are what I'm most worried about.***

Jul 29, 2014, 1:34 PM

Jul 29, 2014, 1:34 PM

Georgia fans everywhere are falling to the ground, fatigued from reading your post.

Georgia fans are soft. Georgia players are soft. The Georgia Bulldog is soft.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never gets old...

Jul 29, 2014, 1:36 PM

CRAMPS!!!CRAMPS!!!

When your toughest player is named "girly"

Jul 29, 2014, 1:52 PM

then you SOFT!

Typical Georgia fan before the Clemson game....

Jul 29, 2014, 1:58 PM
puffdawgs.jpg(32.2 K)

and after...

Dang! Burned by Clemson AGAIN!

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You muse mistaken. Couldn't be true.

Jul 29, 2014, 2:14 PM

They're SEC, don't you know.

Jul 29, 2014, 2:17 PM

It sounds good and that's just what this team needs to get that swagger on. I hope you are right!

Dawg trolls just cramped up reading that.***

Jul 29, 2014, 2:45 PM

Them Dawgs be like this, just thinking about our game:

Jul 29, 2014, 8:52 PM

photo UGADefense_zps9ca8a6c9.jpg

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Great post IBWG!

Jul 29, 2014, 9:19 PM

Maybe your finally stepping your game up.

Fingers crossed...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 60
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic