Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Superpup...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Deer Superpup...

Jul 29, 2014, 10:31 AM

The current line is uga -9, would you honestly take that bet?

also, if you need me to explain betting lines to you just let me know.

HTH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Deer Superpup...

Jul 29, 2014, 10:33 AM

No way UGA covers but I think by kickoff that line will be under 7.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want an honest answer on how he feels about the game.***

Jul 29, 2014, 10:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

He certainly should take it with all the

Jul 29, 2014, 10:35 AM

confidence he's been displaying on here lately. Makes you wonder how Georgia ever loses a game.

I wonder if he'll be on here Sept. 1?

Can we bet on that instead?

Message was edited by: SpillerHighLife®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: He certainly should take it with all the

Jul 29, 2014, 12:02 PM

Not "Superpup" but I wouldn't take the Dawgs -9... but not much of a gambler so maybe not the best source on the subject.

Think UGA wins though...

You can't make bets with Georgia food stamps.***

Jul 29, 2014, 10:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: You can't make bets with Georgia food stamps.***

Jul 29, 2014, 10:49 AM

Unsuper Dawg has been absent lately. I don't guess all those arrests has anything to do with it. He is just like Gamecock fans, they throw their chest out and run their mouth when things are going good but go missing when negative things turn up.

He's been around. Was on here yesterday

Jul 29, 2014, 11:53 AM

rambling about how Hutson might be the best QB to ever play in the SEC, etc...

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

He's been rambling this morning, but apparently he's

Jul 29, 2014, 12:03 PM

avoiding this thread.

Re: Deer Superpup...

Jul 29, 2014, 1:07 PM

ok, i'll bite. I would not lay the line because it's the first game of the season. Outside of that Gurley will cover that himself.

You tigers are making the mistake of thinking that you'll be playing the same team that you played last season. It is vastly different than when you last saw them on the rain-soaked field of the 2014 Gator Bowl. It is a different program now, and has a different mindset, which will be more evident come 8-30.

ok, superdawg, since you say so and all...

Jul 29, 2014, 1:09 PM

you're making the mistake of thinking we aren't coming into your house to make a statement.

hope you're mentally prepared when the time comes.

Re: ok, superdawg, since you say so and all...

Jul 29, 2014, 1:19 PM

not many people outside of Clemson SC see it your way...starting with Vegas. Cu statements within the confines of Sanford Stadium are historically few and far between and I see no reason for that to change this season.

Vegas doesn't always get it right

Jul 29, 2014, 1:20 PM

Aug 31, 2013, for instance

Clemson

how'd that work out for you last year?***

Jul 29, 2014, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Re: ok, superdawg, since you say so and all... ]

Re: ok, superdawg, since you say so and all...

Jul 29, 2014, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Re: ok, superdawg, since you say so and all... ]

You don't know how Vegas works do you?

No wonder Vegas keeps getting richer.

exactly most of these guys dont realize that if people start

Jul 29, 2014, 1:27 PM

taking that bet for Clemson the line will get closer.

All I am saying is that you should prepare yourself.

Jul 29, 2014, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: ok, superdawg, since you say so and all... ]

Vegas said y'all would win last year. Nope.

You should also check the series in the last 30 years or so. Yes, y'all are ahead, but it ain't by much. I'll admit that from the 1920s to the 1960s, y'all did some work. That was a long time ago.

Dawg's confused

Jul 29, 2014, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Superpup... ]

You played Nebraska in the Gator Bowl. You played us at the start of the season.

I wouldn't take that but gurley will cover that himself???

Jul 29, 2014, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Superpup... ]

You're arguing with yourself....either you have that much confidence in your team or you don't. that bet is literally putting your money where you mouth is.

How is it a different program with a different mindset? the new DC? that big of a change in a defense that was beyond bad at times last year?

you are making the mistake of assuming that because we've lost TB and Sammy that our offense will have a down year.

Re: I wouldn't take that but gurley will cover that himself???

Jul 29, 2014, 1:28 PM

all I care about is what happens on 8-30.....and I believe your offense will have a down day.

but obviously you aren't as confident as you put on to be.***

Jul 29, 2014, 1:30 PM

Re: but obviously you aren't as confident as you put on to be.***

Jul 29, 2014, 1:37 PM

you obviously haven't been through a season like we endured last year. the number of injuries to key personnel can quickly bring one's confidence into question.

What does that have to do with the first game? by now you

Jul 29, 2014, 1:45 PM

have to be used to the usual suspensions/dismissals.

excuses, excuses, excuses***

Jul 29, 2014, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Re: but obviously you aren't as confident as you put on to be.*** ]

If they are not the same team from the 2014 Gator Bowl

Jul 29, 2014, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Superpup... ]

Are they the same team that couldn't stand up for 4 quarters and kept keeling over to fake a cramp so they could catch their breath in DV?

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic