Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A little Humble Pie for Cornblut
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,448

A little Humble Pie for Cornblut

Jul 29, 2014, 6:51 AM

July 28, 2014

Clemson wins another Tampa recruiting battle
By Phil Kornblut

ATH Ray-Ray McCloud of Tampa is elusive on the football field. That skill showed thru off the field as well Monday night when he announced his commitment to Clemson over Florida.

Most national recruiting pundits had pegged McCloud as Gainesville bound, especially since he was there for Friday Night Lights last week with his family.

But McCloud, who camped twice with the Tigers, also made a visit to Clemson this spring with his family and all were very impressed by what they saw there. And the Tigers already had a commitment from his best friend Deon Cain. So, McCloud bucked the crystal ball theories and picked the Tigers.

"From that point on, I just fell in love with the campus," McCloud said after making his announcement. "It was just something spiritual about Clemson. The faith they have as a team. Their family oriented. It just felt like it was best for me."

He's the 20th commitment for Clemson's class which is now ranked as high as #2 in the country. He could play running back. He rushed for over 2000 yards and scored 26 touchdowns last season. But he could also end up as a receiver.

"I've always liked the Clemson offense," McCloud said this spring. "They try to put the ball in their best players hands."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

*they're***

Jul 29, 2014, 7:02 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A little Humble Pie for Cornblut

Jul 29, 2014, 7:03 AM

KornBlurt seems like he gets gas when talking about the Tigers.
I hope he expels some soon , wouldn't want him to turn down that big ol' slice of humble pie just because he felt bloated.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 29, 2014, 8:08 AM

You can bet he has already forwarded a copy of Ray Ray's commitment to that freedom from of religion folks:) to try and get something else stirred up there....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, he has his excuse

Jul 29, 2014, 7:38 AM

"Most national recruiting pundits had pegged McCloud as Gainesville bound, especially since he was there for Friday Night Lights last week with his family."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2014, 8:07 AM

I know that pained korncoot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,448
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic