Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When TiGER Team beats cOOTs it will be by a huge score which
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 575

When TiGER Team beats cOOTs it will be by a huge score which

Jul 28, 2014, 11:59 PM

will humiliate them as bad as the Holtz beat-down..IMO!

GoTiGERS..git er done in DV in November and send that "HAND" Band of Chickens back to Cola!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When TiGER Team beats cOOTs it will be by a huge score which

Jul 29, 2014, 12:03 AM

If their corners aren't up to speed by then it could happen. Losing a lot on the pass rush and at CB isn't a good formula.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I predict lots of INTs by our defense.

Jul 29, 2014, 12:13 AM

And the run will not work against our D. Davis will be beat up or injured by the time we play them. That's how Spurlid rolls - runs the running backs to death.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I honestly believe this year is the beginning of the years

Jul 29, 2014, 1:24 AM

of #### beatings we owe the coots. With the way all of our pieces are coming together and the caliber of players we have now and will have the year after next I don't see how we couldn't beat their feathered arses up and down Death Valley and the cockroach on a consistent basis. It would be nice to answer their 5 with 6 but winning this year would by far be the best victory out of all of those. The only positive thing that came from this awful stretch with the coots is now we know who the real clemson fans are, not those who wear whatever teams winning and talk ##### louder than anyone else, I guarantee after we stomp the coots back down into our place a lot of these "die hard" coots will be stopping by goodwill to dispose of all their garnet and trade it in for clemson or any other sec team gear.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 575
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic