Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecocks fans are wondering how we are recruiting so well
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 1

Gamecocks fans are wondering how we are recruiting so well

Jul 28, 2014, 9:08 PM

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=208346

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gamecocks fans are wondering how we are recruiting so well

Jul 28, 2014, 9:15 PM

Family atmosphere, authenticity, beautiful campus and players graduate. Everything the coots lack.

Jul 28, 2014, 9:19 PM

Class , honesty from the staff , better educational opportunity , RPI top 10 since 2010 , the Hill , Howards Rock and the Valley full of orange .
Coots have little to compete with that lineup.
Hi Five That , Dirtpeckers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

The players don't just graduate, they actually get an

Jul 28, 2014, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Gamecocks fans are wondering how we are recruiting so well ]

education. If you look at any of the unbiased evaluations of college educations, Clemson is consistently at the top while USuCk doesn't break the mid point. It costs you more to go there than the degree is worth. Add in that the coaches don't care if the players learn anything (It's so easy you have to try to fail!), and the players may get a piece of paper, but it's worthless.

Re: The players don't just graduate, they actually get an

Jul 28, 2014, 9:36 PM

I read the comments on that filthy site and it is just amazing how they try to hide their jealousy , their piteous and heinous feelings of inadequacy. They are such poor losers. If they only knew how to handle their recent run of wins against us but they give themselves away constantly , as sniveling underlings.
Dabo is really in their skulls now.
If we win in November , the sound of Coot heads popping off will deafen even the celebration of Tigers inside Death Valley.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Is that like ringing necks? Can I help? Please? Just a few..

Jul 28, 2014, 9:38 PM

hundred.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2014, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Re: The players don't just graduate, they actually get an ]

It really is disgusting. They are so consumed by the rivalry they cannot see anything outside of it. They said there weren't any big wins for Dabo. Which I guess means you ignore all of his big wins. All while at the same time counting UCF as a big win that speaks to the genius of General Steve.

Jul 28, 2014, 9:42 PM

Lol. Coot big wins Clemson, Clemson , Clemson , Clemson ....

Did we mention Clemson ?
Yerkinovs !

DB23

Jul 28, 2014, 9:47 PM

Another redneck. Just what we need.

Jul 28, 2014, 9:46 PM [ in reply to Re: The players don't just graduate, they actually get an ]

If we don't beat them, none of that matters. All talk.
We need to dominate them on the field and WIN. Forget all the rest.

Jul 28, 2014, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: The players don't just graduate, they actually get an ]

Then let's win. All the rest is BS.

Jul 28, 2014, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Re: The players don't just graduate, they actually get an ]

I think you are onto something. They are sniveling underlings!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A harsh evaluation, but

Jul 28, 2014, 9:38 PM [ in reply to The players don't just graduate, they actually get an ]

I don't think I disagree with anything you said

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2014, 10:36 PM [ in reply to The players don't just graduate, they actually get an ]

So well said! +1!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Morons actually think we don't develop players

Vic Beasley was a three star
Grady Jarrett a two star
Shuey was. 3 star
Hot Rod 3 star
Sammy was not ranked the highest WR in his class but was the only one to succeed.

Coots are dumb

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Morons actually think we don't develop players

Jul 28, 2014, 9:50 PM

The way they've been beating us, if they are "dumb", then we must be dumber. Ridiculous comments.

Jul 28, 2014, 9:53 PM

Slumchicken , your extra crispy undershorts are showing .

DB23

Jul 28, 2014, 9:55 PM

Brilliant. Is your IQ higher than your age? Pathetic.

Jul 28, 2014, 9:57 PM

I would love it if you could consolidate your thoughts into one post, instead of pressing post every time you finish a sentence.

Re: I can't believe a coot would mention IQ.***

Jul 28, 2014, 10:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Morons actually think we don't develop players ]

Jul 28, 2014, 9:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Morons actually think we don't develop players ]

What's dumber is a coot pretending to be a TIGER.

I'll never understand why anyone does that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2014, 10:05 PM

I think you may be referring to yourself when it comes to sowing dissension on this website. Hmmmm. Who benefits from that? Gamecocks. Spurrier must be paying you quite
well, to come on this site, pose as a Clemson fan, and sound as stupid as you do.

Jul 28, 2014, 10:08 PM

Mod Squad , time to take slumChicken out with the other refugees from Cooterton.

DB23

Jul 28, 2014, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Morons actually think we don't develop players ]

Lol this stupid ### trying to call others posers. What a #### loser it's a shame the mods don't ban real #### lovers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Are one hanging out on a Tiger board.***

Jul 28, 2014, 10:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Morons actually think we don't develop players ]

This has nothing to do with beating them***

Jul 28, 2014, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Morons actually think we don't develop players ]

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

So beating us on the field is a direct reflection of their

Jul 29, 2014, 12:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Morons actually think we don't develop players ]

teams intellect? Son, in a battle of wits, you are completely unarmed. Please get a life. If you just stop for a second, look at yourself and realize how pathetic it is to habitually troll a message board, it may be enough to encourage yourself to pick up a meaningful hobby that doesn't involve trying to make others angry on a daily basis...that's pathetic. Were you bullied in high school or something? I just can't figure out why anyone would enjoy doing what you do. If you have nothing else going for your life, then fine...I guess 'winning' message board battles is at least something to celebrate.

He doesn't even win them***

Jul 29, 2014, 12:42 AM

Clemson

Re: He doesn't even win them***

Jul 29, 2014, 1:00 AM

Dirtpeckering.

DB23

Careful, he may completely lose hope...***

Jul 29, 2014, 1:00 AM [ in reply to He doesn't even win them*** ]

And here I am wondering how they are recruiting so well . .

Oh snap, are their recriuts even going to qualify? LOL!

Our players are ranked higher

Jul 28, 2014, 9:20 PM

There's only 5 guys I want that they have

Re: Our players are ranked higher

Jul 28, 2014, 9:52 PM

So let's beat them for a change.

Jul 28, 2014, 10:26 PM

Those people are so delusional it makes me sick. About 2 times a year I will read a coot message board and before I do I try to tell myself not to cause I get ticked reading that garbage and I do it anyway and regret it every time. How can a fan base with such pathetic traditions and lack-of accomplishments sit back and bash somebody that has owned them for almost a century. It just amazes me. I respect what they have accomplished in the last several years, they have had some good teams, but holy cow they act like they are Alabama. They have to be internet fans and haven't ever been to Columbia and walked around that place, cause to even compare towns and universities is a joke. It just blows my mind and makes me worry that I have to share the same state with these kind of humans. I can't wait to hear the cries and excuses when they go back to 6-6 and 7-5 seasons, it's gonna happen, it's just a matter of time.

Jul 29, 2014, 1:02 AM [ in reply to Our players are ranked higher ]

Key word is want, not need.

Something to do with recruiting kids smart enough to qualify

Jul 28, 2014, 9:22 PM

If they're that smart, they're smart enough to see that Clemson is the place to go.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2014, 9:22 PM

Our coaches don't oversign players and honor their scholarships when they can no longer play, get drunk on national tv, throw their players/subordinate coaches under the bus, honest and care about the players.

Jul 28, 2014, 9:54 PM

So, let's beat them. All the rest is BS.

Jul 28, 2014, 9:54 PM

If you can't contribute get out

Jul 28, 2014, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Gamecocks fans are wondering how we are recruiting so well ]

You are a #### lover

null

Laughable they say our schedule is easy***

Jul 28, 2014, 9:49 PM

You guys recruit very well.

Jul 28, 2014, 9:56 PM

Can't argue that . But so do we. Lots of great players between the two programs

Uhhh.....we don't put doo doo in our ice!?***

Jul 28, 2014, 10:10 PM

Jul 28, 2014, 10:19 PM

Please keep links to #### lover websites off this board. They are irrelevant.

null

Jul 28, 2014, 10:34 PM

They wonder about so many things. They sometimes spend lifetimes wondering why they didn't amount to more, achieve more, attain better, etc. They never quite have gotten the message yet, somehow. I think it is galactic stupidity.

Jul 28, 2014, 10:54 PM

I can't believe I actually went to the site to read that stuff but one of the things that upset me were the comments to the effect that the recruits buy into Dabo's "sales pitch" and then find out it's all smoke when they get to Clemson. Why, then, do our former players take so many opportunities to come back? For camps, for All In Ball, for games? Our football players (with a few exceptions) come to Clemson and thrive. They receive a great education in a beautiful setting. They are led by a group of coaches who are great coaches but even finer men. They are encouraged, disciplined, cared about AND they have fun! Why wouldn't every recruit want to come to Clemson!?!

Message was edited by: Tiger Nana®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2014, 11:08 PM

Well said , here here !
Don't let trying to unravel the thought processes of that group of unstables be your downfall ...limit the amount of exposure you have to them and in the meantime sip pennywise tea for the nerves.

DB23

The cOOTs board is full of jealousy, lies about losing BCS

Jul 28, 2014, 11:50 PM

games (probably won 50%; Wait, we've only been to ONE BCS and Won that one against mighty Buckeyes!).

Yelp..they keep running their mouths and one day very soon it's going to be over with the Repeats & Spurrier tOO!

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2014, 6:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Gamecocks fans are wondering how we are recruiting so well ]

Also, why do we have elite players stay for their 4th year and they can't get anyone to stick around past their third year? They are truly delusional

Jul 29, 2014, 7:06 AM

Come to Willy B , where the asphalt fumes waft high over the upturned cockroach . Grow Kocks !

DB23

Most of them have never been to Mecca (CLEMSON).

Jul 28, 2014, 11:50 PM

They are clueless. They don't know what a real college campus looks like. And many of their fans don't know what a college classroom looks like.

Replies: 50
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic