Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I want Ray Ray, BUT...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,313

I want Ray Ray, BUT...

Jul 28, 2014, 10:30 AM

If he doesn't choose us then it's not the end up the world. We lead for Nyheim Hines, a pure speed WR/RB from NC. If Ray Ray chooses us then I don't think we can take Nyheim because we would already have 3 WR's committed, 4 seems like a stretch. Also I don't think he would be a take as a RB either because the staff seems to not want a RB in 2015 to tank for Tavien Feaster in 2016.

If he chooses UF, it's not the end of the world. Makes me want to keep an eye on Deon Cain but I have faith in him to stay. Nyheim is a burner and a very capable Plan B (he's Plan B only because Ray Ray is announcing earlier than him).

I think Ray Ray to UF and then all the focus shifts to Nyheim.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why a skill player on offense would ever

Jul 28, 2014, 10:32 AM

choose Florida over us when you compare the offenses and on-field success over the past several seasons is beyond me.

Come to Tigertown, Ray Ray.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Muschamp stole

Jul 28, 2014, 10:35 AM

Duke's OC I believe. I think they're running an uptempo this year.

Fair enough, but that's all theory at this point.

Jul 28, 2014, 10:36 AM

We got results.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: Fair enough, but that's all theory at this point.

Jul 28, 2014, 10:40 AM

Some of you seem to forget that Florida has won recent National Championships. With any new staff, getting the right pieces is important and UF's new offensive system didnt match the players. Yall act like UF is not a good program in an elite coference.

Re: Fair enough, but that's all theory at this point.

Jul 28, 2014, 11:02 AM

Silly Coot. Elite teams don't lose to Georgia Southern at home.
They are not elite right now , and their conference is of little consequence to a recruit who has seen what is in Clemson these days.
Elite teams play in BCS bowls.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

You saw his SEC plug, right?

Jul 28, 2014, 11:03 AM

That's all you needed to see to know what he's about on here.

You mad, bro?

Jul 28, 2014, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Fair enough, but that's all theory at this point. ]

Nobody's bashing Florida's program. And I didn't even bring the SEC into it, but nice plug.

It would seem to me that a WR would rather play in a proven system that's been producing at that position for a while now. That's not to say Florida is the worst program in the nation. Again, that's not to say Florida is the worst program in the nation.

ALSO...

Jul 28, 2014, 10:34 AM

If Ray Ray chooses UF, then he goes to a SEC east school and plays against USCjr once a year. Our only competition for Nyheim are UNC and maybe Duke, two ACC schools. Not all bad if Ray Ray spurns us.

I read somewhere that RR was making a commitment...

Jul 28, 2014, 10:39 AM

that would allow him to continue the recruiting process. When I reported that here I got blasted. Being the passive person that I am I refused to defend myself. :)

Anyway, DSP posted a link and C&P to the report.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15584827

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Ray Ray is an oversign at this point already

Jul 28, 2014, 10:40 AM

and if we don't get him then we won't take anybody of lesser talent to replace him. Hines is a very good prospect, but I don't think Clemson will take him and risk losing a prospect in the 2016 class.

I could be wrong, but that's my gut feeling

the way i feel is that if the coaches want him , then ...

Jul 28, 2014, 12:35 PM

i want him too ..but personally ,i would like TWO more offensive linemen and two more DL or DE...just me and my playbook , which means nothing ...except to me ..and that means alot ...lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny thing is that we are looking to take 2 more DL

Jul 28, 2014, 12:42 PM

Huggins and Settle to be specific. We are also taking 1 more OL from what I understand.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,313
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic