Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have an unpopular opinion, too.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,043

I have an unpopular opinion, too.

Jul 26, 2014, 10:01 AM

DSP is a bully and picks on well intentioned Clemson men's varsity football fans and GWP is a coot.

Oh wait, those are popular opinions.........nevermind.

Good morning DSP. :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

^^^ just 1 reason why i hate coots & all things coot related

Jul 26, 2014, 10:03 AM

oh, and happy saturday... coot.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, you can't trust us worth a coot.*****

Jul 26, 2014, 10:07 AM

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

that's what i've been saying, hanging's too good for you...

Jul 26, 2014, 10:10 AM

kidding, of course she does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't trouble yourself with me, I know you are busy

Jul 26, 2014, 10:16 AM

With Orangecrymearivers.

I'm patient. I'll wait. Like DW should.

i'm sorry, you posted in a public forum, did you not intend

Jul 26, 2014, 10:20 AM

for anyone to respond to you?

i'll hang up and listen.

coot.

waiting... like DW should until his number is called.

I think the person that earns the job should not play

Jul 26, 2014, 10:27 AM

But it is remotely possible that is the coot in me.

Wait, I'll ask GWP how we feel about that.

Brb.

^^^GWP approves dis message***

Jul 26, 2014, 10:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't trust a river either.

Jul 26, 2014, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Yep, you can't trust us worth a coot.***** ]

Don't matter what color it claims to be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^ just 1 reason why i hate coots & all things coot related

Jul 26, 2014, 10:21 AM [ in reply to ^^^ just 1 reason why i hate coots & all things coot related ]

Can you two get a room....

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Message was edited by: clemtiger117®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

no.***

Jul 26, 2014, 10:22 AM

no******

Jul 26, 2014, 10:24 AM

There's plenty wrong with that.

Jul 26, 2014, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Re: ^^^ just 1 reason why i hate coots & all things coot related ]

The sechual tension is so thick I can't find a river to pee in.

I have an plausable opinion.

Jul 26, 2014, 10:45 AM

Confessed Coot is a double agent. Crump and B-Miest have a conspiracy with other coot forums.

A double agent, or double secret agent, is a counterintelligence term used to designate an employee of a secret service or organization, whose primary aim is to spy on a different target organization, but who in fact is a member of that same target organization themselves.
Double agentry may be practiced by spies of the target organization who infiltrate the controlling organization, or may result from the turning (switching sides) of previously loyal agents of the controlling organization by the target. The threat of execution is the most common method of turning a captured agent (working for an intelligence service) into a double agent (working for a foreign intelligence service) or a double agent into a re-doubled agent. It is unlike a defector, who is not considered an agent as agents are in place to function for an intelligence service and defectors are not, but some consider that defectors in place are agents until they have defected.
Double agents are often used to transmit disinformation or to identify other agents as part of counter-espionage operations. They are often very trusted by the controlling organization since the target organization will give them true, but useless or even counterproductive, information to pass along.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

You got confessed coot all wrong.

Jul 26, 2014, 10:49 AM

He's a coot that messed around and got lovedup by DSP.

The truth hurts.

Jul 26, 2014, 10:51 AM

Especially when it is DSP.

^^^ Wooooow! Mind bottling stuff!

Jul 26, 2014, 10:50 AM [ in reply to I have an plausable opinion. ]

Blown mind is mind blown!!!

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,043
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic