Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
listening to the rassists hill Billy Bob and bo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,327

listening to the rassists hill Billy Bob and bo

Jul 24, 2014, 7:54 AM

Show this morning and their horrible so called "sports guy" was promoting the sec netwOrk.

So. .. he said that people will want the network because the 1st game on the sec netwOrk will be sc vs a&m. I told the guy behind me there is no need to get the network because that game will be on espn. He disagreed. I told him there is no way espn would put the 1st game of the season on the sec netwOrk. He disagreed again and then said get use to it. The acc network will do the same for Clemson and I will have to get the acc network to watch the games. He forgot that I go to all the home games so I will only have to worry about the 5 minor games.

Any way. ... my opinion on all these conference networks is that they are for the other sports. Football will be the least impacted sport. Big football games will be on regular cable channels. Medium games will be on minor networks or the espn3 and u. The only football games that will be effected are the sc state , citadel , Watford type games.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Who?***

Jul 24, 2014, 8:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Who?***

Jul 24, 2014, 8:30 AM

SEC Network will probably get second and third tier games , like SCar vs Tennessee and Ole Miss vs Vandy.
The ESecPN will hog all the good SEC games ...all 4 of them .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

John boy and Billy.***

Jul 24, 2014, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Who?*** ]

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

here's the schedule...not much to it

Jul 24, 2014, 8:31 AM

bunch of cupcake games. Not one that you will lose sleep over missing.

Just wait until the mighty SEC BASKETBALL schedule comes out. Those will be some humdingers. I'd imagine the SCAR-Coker College game is already signed up.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2014/sec-network-schedule-first-four-weeks-2014/

Date Time (ET) Game
Thu, Aug. 28
6 p.m. Texas A&M at South Carolina
9:15 p.m. Temple at Vanderbilt

Sat, Aug. 30
Noon Tennessee-Martin at Kentucky
4 p.m. Arkansas at Auburn
7:30 p.m. Southern Mississippi at Mississippi State

Sun, Aug. 31
7 p.m. Utah State at Tennessee

Sat, Sept. 6
Noon Florida Atlantic at Alabama
Noon Arkansas State at Tennessee
4 p.m. Eastern Michigan at Florida
4 p.m. Nicholls State at Arkansas
7:30 p.m. Sam Houston State at LSU
7:30 p.m. Lamar at Texas A&M

Sat, Sept. 13
Noon UCF at Missouri
4 p.m. Louisiana-Lafayette at Ole Miss
7:30 p.m. Kentucky at Florida

Sat, Sept. 20
Noon Troy at Georgia
4 p.m. TBD
7:30 p.m. TBD

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like GeeVille just lost his argument***

Jul 24, 2014, 8:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I have no doubt it will be on the sec netwOrk

Jul 24, 2014, 8:44 AM

But I believe it will also be on their normal networks.

I can't see them blacking out the very 1st game of the year.

More importantly, how will they hype this game without

Jul 24, 2014, 8:48 AM

the Clown and Johnny Foosball?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Ole Miss-Boise State will be the ESPN game that night

Jul 24, 2014, 8:49 AM [ in reply to I have no doubt it will be on the sec netwOrk ]

here's the entire TV schedule

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

"blacking out"? Now who's the rassist?***

Jul 24, 2014, 9:37 AM [ in reply to I have no doubt it will be on the sec netwOrk ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

admitted. .I hate all rassises... Canadians too...***

Jul 24, 2014, 10:50 AM

It's a ploy

Jul 24, 2014, 10:57 AM [ in reply to I have no doubt it will be on the sec netwOrk ]

that they'll use for this year and maybe next. Make games like that SEC Network exclusives to drive up the number of subscriptions.

Re: here's the schedule...not much to it

Jul 24, 2014, 8:36 AM [ in reply to here's the schedule...not much to it ]

Lol. 3 games where 2 teams are both members of the SEC .

DB23

if people are thinking LSU-Bama or UGA-Auburn will be on

Jul 24, 2014, 8:42 AM

the SEC Network, they need to think again.

It's another version of Raycom/CSS.

The Coot-Aggie game is a one game gimmick. Very few competitive games will be shown on that network.

Is SC vs A&M an SEC network exclusive or will it also

Jul 24, 2014, 8:49 AM

be on some local/normal channel? That's going to #### a bunch of people off if it's only on SEC network.

you're falling in their trap

Jul 24, 2014, 9:00 AM

they set this up as a gimmick to sucker you in. Who really cares about SCAR-TAMU? Most SEC fans don't even consider them "real" SEC teams.

If you can't bear not watching that game, you must be a full-blown member of the entitlement society. It's not a law that games must be televised by networks available to 100% of the public. Listen to it on the radio if you must. Personally, I plan to read about it in the paper or watch highlights on the news the next day.

LOL, ### are you talking about? I just said a lot of people

Jul 24, 2014, 9:09 AM

would be pissed if a relatively big SC game was only on some crappy network that isn't worth buying. It's like 7-8 years ago when nobody got ESPNU, except it was generally only stuff like Clemson vs Temple or Louisville Monroe that that ended up on there. This would be more like Clemson vs Louisville.

for me it is less of a sec or usuc issue.

Jul 24, 2014, 10:52 AM [ in reply to you're falling in their trap ]

It is more of a 1st game of the year thing. I'm watching a bit of arena League and cfl right now trying to treat my addiction.

Not self entitled just a harmless addict.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,327
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic