Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Carlos Watkins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,543

Carlos Watkins

Jul 22, 2014, 10:50 AM

Rewatching the Georgia game and I can't help but be impressed with how well this guy played. He's a true 3-technique who can disrupt the meshpoint and make it difficult for offenses to succeed with delayed runs/PA passes, etc.

Would be a feel good story for him to come back from his accident and contribute to a dominate defensive effort for the Tigers this year to set him up for a nice NFL run in 2015.

I think if he gets back to full form, he, DJ Reader, Shaq Lawson and Ebo will be a fierce combo in 2015 and we might be able to avoid some of the dropoff we're expecting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Carlos Watkins

Jul 22, 2014, 11:26 AM

He was able to get a redshirt for last year so he is still a sophmore. I see him getting back to form and being a stud his last 2 years. Guy has tons of talent.

Jul 22, 2014, 11:50 AM

I don't think there will be serious drop off in 2015. No doubt, we lose a lot of great players, but we are signing a lot of guys at a rapid pace for the DL. Watkins, Reader, and Lawson will start and I think Ebo and Aiken will be favored on the other side, but there is a ton of depth. Pagano is ready to contribute now on the DL. Byers will be a senior in 2015. Dodd is going to start at some point I believe. Dodd and Jabril Robinson can play inside or out. Yeargin will be a redshirt frosh by then and don't forget about Dane Rodgers. We have a lot of special players ready to go in 2015. It is going to be an interesting competition in the 2 deep.

I kinda want to breed with his mother.

Jul 22, 2014, 7:31 PM

I mean, if it's still possible of course.

Hmmmm

I can see that paying off big time.

Re: I kinda want to breed with his mother.

Jul 22, 2014, 9:35 PM

What? Dayum.....

Jul 22, 2014, 10:17 PM

Agree 100% kid is a beast, expect his name to be called alot this year. With josh Watson, deshawn Williams, Scott pagano, DJ reader, and Grafy Jarrett! And those are just their tackles!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,543
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic