»
Topic: Baseball Recruiting Update: Clemson baseball recruit to sign with Red Sox for $1.8 million
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jun 17, 2014 1:34 PM by: 92TigerJohn
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8   Pages: 1  

Baseball Recruiting Update: Clemson baseball recruit to sign with Red Sox for $1.8 million

Posted: Jun 16, 2014 10:14 PM

Clemson baseball recruit to sign with Red Sox for $1.8 million

Read Update »

Re: Baseball Recruiting Update: Clemson baseball recruit to sign with Red Sox for $1.8 million

Posted: Jun 16, 2014 10:44 PM

95% of these kids are such a waste of time and effort on the recruiting trail!

Re: Baseball Recruiting Update: Clemson baseball recruit to sign with Red Sox for $1.8 million

Posted: Jun 16, 2014 10:50 PM

what about the other 5%. that is why you recruit them. state got rodon to come to school.

Rodon was a 16th round pick out of high school

Posted: Jun 17, 2014 9:30 AM

He would've been around a 4th round pick but he wanted more than slot money and nobody would give it to him.

Posted: Jun 17, 2014 1:34 PM

Is that 5% worth losing out on other talent? I don't think so!!!

od

[1]
Posted: Jun 16, 2014 10:57 PM

colleges start recruiting early on. A good senior year can jump a prospects value tremendously for the pros. The 95% statement is completely arbitrary.

Posted: Jun 16, 2014 10:48 PM

this is Leggetts fault I'll bet. :)

Posted: Jun 17, 2014 12:07 AM

What I want to know is this. Does his introduction to T-Net as a Clemson recruit make him a better Red Sox player....

It makes me dislike the sox less because he'll be better

Posted: Jun 17, 2014 11:17 AM

Than Jackie Bradley Jr.

Replies: 8   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 4 tickets in the shade! 2 tickets row Q seats 1 and 3....2 tickets row R seats 1 and 3..... tickets...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1536 people have read this post