Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Williams commits to Swinney over speakerphone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Williams commits to Swinney over speakerphone

May 19, 2014, 9:59 PM

WATCH: Williams commits to Swinney over speakerphone

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swinney: "I knew this was coming, because Mama commited

May 19, 2014, 10:04 PM

two months ago."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Williams commits to Swinney over speakerphone

May 19, 2014, 10:27 PM

That was cool.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"By the way, we're on speakerphone with about 20 others..."

May 19, 2014, 10:37 PM

Dabo can go with it... There are some coaches out there that might not have.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "By the way, we're on speakerphone with about 20 others..."

May 19, 2014, 10:56 PM

I have seen Spurrier try to open a beer with his cell phone . As A side Note , cell phones are not beer openers. If somebody wants to get in touch with SpurCoots people and play advocate on this one.
I went a bit off subject ...that's not lost on me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Williams commits to Swinney over speakerphone

May 20, 2014, 2:41 AM

What a fine young man! It was great to capture that moment on video with his awesome support group around him. Congratulations to Garrett and to us for getting this young man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2014, 6:57 AM

Check check check check

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2014, 8:24 AM

Thanks! In my older age I tend to see and try to focus on the really important things, and my post was meant to reflect that. Glad you concur.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait til FFRF

May 20, 2014, 8:51 AM

Gets wind of that. "I don't know what God's plan for you is". I agree with everything dabo does in raising these young men/football players and I understand they need a defendant but in today's social world he's gotta be careful. One day soon they won't need a defendant to sue Clemson

Re: Wait til FFRF

May 20, 2014, 8:55 AM

I hear you but don't give them the satisfaction of posting that org name on here. They're gone.

So far they have been unsuccessful in stopping free speech.***

May 20, 2014, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Wait til FFRF ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep,

May 20, 2014, 8:53 AM

Dabo is a stud.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

5 STAR VIDEO!!

May 20, 2014, 4:00 PM

Yikes...
Has this ever been done before? I know this is a 1st
time seeing this being done on video (like this).
Thx Garrett, and welcome to CLEMSON!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2014, 6:14 PM

EXCELLENT! Garrett has figured out that Clemson truly is a special place. Glad to have you hee Garrett! SPOT THE BALL!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic