Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
has anyone seen the giant elephant in the room today?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1,390

has anyone seen the giant elephant in the room today?

Apr 24, 2014, 10:29 AM

asking for a friend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No I haven't seen GWP or LBU either one in here!!!

Apr 24, 2014, 10:30 AM

no message at all

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

The giant elephant in the room today is that your

Apr 24, 2014, 10:33 AM

wildly dysfunctional.

Signed,

Stanley Tiger

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: The giant elephant in the room today is that your

Apr 24, 2014, 10:39 AM

I mean, seriously. Do you even have a life. I'm honestly asking. Not being passive aggressive here, but how is that you manage to post this much and put this much time and have this much dedication to a message board. It's not that I care or am ironically taking a lot of time to write this message and put you in your place or anything, but how little of a life do you have to have to have 8.64 posts per day - on average - here for that past 2 years. That's just a rough number, I didn't spend any time calculating that or anything, because that would mean I'm a sad individual just like you. Seriously, though, it's funny that you put so much effort into posting here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Knows arithmetic^^^***

Apr 24, 2014, 10:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Siriusly?

Apr 24, 2014, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: The giant elephant in the room today is that your ]

No offense buddy, but, unless you're a teenager (~14 max), then I'd say you have some social developmental issues. But in spite of that, I'm glad you can gain some self esteem through this website...basically every minute of every day. At least you use it for something positive. Other than that you seem like an okay guy, I guess.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Siriusly?

Apr 24, 2014, 10:43 AM

How is is that you've been banned 5 times from 3.4 different IP addresses? I am Crump, you idiot! Go ahead and tell em BryantTiger. Right?

That's really not that many posts considering

Apr 24, 2014, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: The giant elephant in the room today is that your ]

if you can type 120+ wpm then the actual typing isn't what consumes a lot of time.

He obviously does, however, spend lots of time actually reading the message board which is probably more damaging than the actual contribution.

Wait wut?

Re: That's really not that many posts considering

Apr 24, 2014, 10:47 AM

I calculate that if you have a job that involves a pooter + an Internet browser that can open more than 1 tab (i.e. anything published after 2003), you can spend a lot of time here without it conflicting with anything if your life.

I mean, I have a chit ton of posts and feel like I don't spend that much time here...sort of.

In light of sirius Thursday, I think anyone with

Apr 24, 2014, 10:49 AM

more than 10,000 posts on an internet message bored(s) is a looser. Siriusly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: In light of sirius Thursday, I think anyone with

Apr 24, 2014, 10:50 AM

speshully if they have 18,958 posts. Trying to take this with a grade of slaw and not cross the line drown in sand, but it takes a moran for that.

I concur.

Apr 24, 2014, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Re: That's really not that many posts considering ]

TigerNet keeps me indoors away from the toxins that are the tangible life around me.

I've come to the conclusion that men that post a lot, or what some may consider to be a lot, are actually the signs of human progress & evolution.

Think about it; when you see posts from soccerkrzy you know that he is in a safe place, making wise conservative decisions, contributing to the mental health of his fellow Muricans, & not exposing himself to the volatile atmosphere.

When he's NOT posting, one might be inclined to worry about his personal safety out there among the wild beasts that make up the natural world.

This post is a very serious suggestion that everybody should donate to TIGERNET & join together in bored harmony!

other than stanley_morgan, which poster wouldn't you leave

Apr 24, 2014, 11:03 AM [ in reply to The giant elephant in the room today is that your ]

alone with your livestock?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok I see what your doing. This is a TRAP. Trying to get

Apr 24, 2014, 11:05 AM

us to post a LIST.

This one...

Apr 24, 2014, 11:05 AM [ in reply to other than stanley_morgan, which poster wouldn't you leave ]

http://www.tigernet.com/view/profile.do?id=73677

And this one...

http://www.tigernet.com/view/profile.do?id=57671

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

This may not happen again for 100 years..

Apr 24, 2014, 11:11 AM

but I agree with ewe 100%

This is a Clemson room, not a bama room***

Apr 24, 2014, 10:35 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Go easy on dsp

Apr 24, 2014, 10:37 AM

sometimes his W&L education starts showing and he ends up looking like the full moran he is

Hey, I fished all day yesterday...

Apr 24, 2014, 10:40 AM

and I'm working on the a tan.

Wait, I though you said white elephant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got started on a tan myself, 40' up in an oak sawing the

Apr 24, 2014, 10:47 AM

dead limbs from the ice storm... but I could see the bass in the pond.

This one?

Apr 24, 2014, 11:13 AM
mike-moore.gif(47.2 K)

Re: the giant elephant in the room? Bama related post?

Apr 24, 2014, 11:19 AM

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Giant Elephant?

Apr 24, 2014, 1:44 PM

You mean bob's wife?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We prefer to call her "generously proportioned"***

Apr 24, 2014, 1:53 PM

Lets not ignore the giant elephant in the room, the fact is

Apr 24, 2014, 1:50 PM

There's a giant elephant roaming in an out of rooms here

Clemson

Replies: 24
| visibility 1,390
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic