Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Tommy Bowden on radio talking FFRF's allegations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,559

FB Update: Tommy Bowden on radio talking FFRF's allegations

Apr 24, 2014, 10:28 AM

Tommy Bowden on radio talking FFRF's allegations

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Tommy Bowden on radio talking FFRF's allegations

Apr 24, 2014, 11:44 AM

Nice recruiting pitch TB put out there for Dabo and Clemson. Religion is a positive belief in the south and the south east. Even if I wasn't a Clemson sports fan, I would feel better knowing that my kids were at a school away from home where Religion was still very important in the community. God's country is where our Clemson Tigers live, pray, and play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And there you have it....just like I said

Apr 24, 2014, 12:54 PM

It's likely due to Dabo vocally thanking God and being vocal about his faith is why they chose us to be targeted...FFRF though won't win this one. They've bit off more than they can chew and Clemson has the backing to show they do not push a particular faith on anyone.

Having the resources available to students who want it should never be an issue unless you are trying to get rid of religion, which in itself is pushing an agenda on people the same way they are trying to act like religion is pushed. They need to learn that there is a difference between coercion and making a resource an option. Forcing the resource to not exist is coercion to say that if you want it with your team, sorry you can't have it. You can't get rid of religion, but you can make sure everyone of any faith or non faith has an option to be what they are...as long as that exists, there should not be a problem.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Freedom From Robot Fornication

Apr 24, 2014, 9:19 PM

Has no clue who they are messing with. Clemson has some of the Top 5 Attorneys in the US.

F.F.R.F just went full ######. NEVER GO FULL ######!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,559
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic