Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where is soccerkrazy? Haven't seen him in a while or either
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 66
| visibility 1,575

Where is soccerkrazy? Haven't seen him in a while or either

Apr 24, 2014, 8:07 AM

I'm just missing him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where is soccerkrazy? Haven't seen him in a while or either

Apr 24, 2014, 8:19 AM

It's been at least a week. Maybe he got fed up with all the FFR BS and figured he would give it a rest.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sssshhhhhh.....back away from the keyboard***

Apr 24, 2014, 9:09 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's make a list of places he could be.***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

"vacation" again?***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jamaica?***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

baptist pride parade?***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Crump's house?***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

dog house?******

Apr 24, 2014, 10:37 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

jonnyboy's basement?***

anger management seminar?***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

I second.***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:25 AM

Working as a deep cover operative performing subterfuge***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Enrolled in barber college***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On vacation with his dog and wife in Syria***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

riding the short bus?***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

trying out for American Idol?***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

looking for Jimmy Hoffa, BigFoot, Yeti, Nessy?***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

A purse, err I mean satchel store***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Getting another belly button ring?***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I think he hacked dsp's account.***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:39 AM

Bussing players to church?***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

Organizing a gay pride event/parade....

Apr 24, 2014, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Interviewing for Jack Leggett's replacement....

Apr 24, 2014, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

Oh wait...we won last night !!!

Never mind !!!!

Reorganizing his "Folders of Fodder / Doom" . . . .

Apr 24, 2014, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

the ones he uses to go bewm on bad posts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

World Cup Qualifiers ? ***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Interviewing to be the new FFRF VP of social media?***

Apr 24, 2014, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

Re: Interviewing to be the new FFRF VP of social media?***

Apr 24, 2014, 9:05 AM

Does that make him a Baptist atheist?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No...

Apr 24, 2014, 9:08 AM

baptist coot atheist. hth in advance in peace

I stand corrected

Apr 24, 2014, 9:09 AM

TY peace in advance that helps

Trying to figure out how to get Tnet to ludicrous speed ? ***

Apr 24, 2014, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

At Death Valley saying

Apr 24, 2014, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

"sitting in the grandstand, beating on a tin can, who can, we can, nobody else can! GOoooooooo Clemson!!!!" He's ready for football season.

In jail in some small town in NC for getting caught doing 90

Apr 24, 2014, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

in a 55 then getting angry at the patrolman.

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Shining Crumps shoes to return from "vacation"***

Apr 24, 2014, 9:17 AM

He went to canada to get his "meds"***

Apr 24, 2014, 9:17 AM [ in reply to In jail in some small town in NC for getting caught doing 90 ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going to put $100 on it that he

Apr 24, 2014, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

is in NJ for work.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

You're taking sirius Thursday

Apr 24, 2014, 9:18 AM

a bit two sirius

Is this you accepting my bet?***

Apr 24, 2014, 9:19 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How dare you hijack a thread with serious replies....***

Apr 24, 2014, 9:21 AM

How dare you believe my reply was serious

Apr 24, 2014, 9:26 AM

But it could be 100% accurate. I see no one stepping up to the plate to accept my bet

Are you soccerkrazy in disguise?***

Apr 24, 2014, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Is this you accepting my bet?*** ]

Re: I'm going to put $100 on it that he

Apr 24, 2014, 9:21 AM [ in reply to I'm going to put $100 on it that he ]

Do they not have the interweb in NJ? I new it was a terrible place but no interweb would sux.

First, your serious reply is serious and

Apr 24, 2014, 9:30 AM [ in reply to I'm going to put $100 on it that he ]

not funny at all. Second, your midnight text messages to soccerkrzy should prevent anyone from taking that bet.

I was gonna share the profits with you idiot

Apr 24, 2014, 9:39 AM

Now youve ruined it for both of us. Now look who isnt funny.

Wait, you mean there was a time when GWP

Apr 24, 2014, 9:40 AM

was funny?

wait, i thought gwp went to clown college, are you saying

Apr 24, 2014, 9:57 AM

it didn't take?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time to dust off that old time machine, bob.

Apr 24, 2014, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Wait, you mean there was a time when GWP ]

Will it go back that far?

Don't you ever call me not funny again!

Apr 24, 2014, 10:18 AM [ in reply to I was gonna share the profits with you idiot ]

Idiot is perfectly acceptable however

^^^ mrs gwp approves this message.***

Apr 24, 2014, 10:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of Mrs. GWP, where has

Apr 24, 2014, 10:35 AM

lbu been lately?

Re: I believe

Apr 24, 2014, 10:39 AM

she joined one of those tarot card Pagan groups.

In the matrix stalking some poor lost soul for to torture.***

Apr 24, 2014, 11:27 AM [ in reply to I'm going to put $100 on it that he ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stuart Smalley retreat ?***

Apr 24, 2014, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

Billy Graham memorial retreat...***

Apr 24, 2014, 9:31 AM

The Gimp's sleeping...***

Apr 24, 2014, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Playing golf with Luke be ate one?***

Apr 24, 2014, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

Re: Playing golf with Luke be ate one?***

Apr 24, 2014, 9:44 AM

At GWPTiger and JohnFBell's church...........

Re: Playing golf with Luke be ate one?***

Apr 24, 2014, 10:14 AM

I'm an atheist... Well cats out of the bag now....

new jersey***

Apr 24, 2014, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

What did Delaware?

Apr 24, 2014, 11:23 AM

A New Jersey.

Pics?

Apr 24, 2014, 12:01 PM

I really thought you were gonna say "Idaho"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lost deep within the realm of Tigerbored(s)?***

Apr 24, 2014, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Let's make a list of places he could be.*** ]

Well wherever he is, when he comes back

Apr 24, 2014, 9:59 AM

y'all are all gonna be on his naughty list

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

At least we're all here in one thread...

Apr 24, 2014, 10:01 AM

he can simply C&P

Not only is this sirius Thursday, we're also making it

Apr 24, 2014, 10:54 AM

considerate Thursday

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: Where is soccerkrazy? Haven't seen him in a while or either

Apr 24, 2014, 10:47 AM

Making lists and checking them twice

null

Busy trying to figure out how to include Wyoming in his

Apr 24, 2014, 12:35 PM

future pick'em contests

Replies: 66
| visibility 1,575
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic