Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I miss reading about Clemson sports. All of this bull
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 734

I miss reading about Clemson sports. All of this bull

Apr 20, 2014, 5:47 PM

#### needs to get off of tigernet.

Can't wait to see Stoudt hitting Hopper on the quick out routes, suprisingly stellar blocking by our RBs, our D breaking spirits one week at a time. IS Lakip going to be a smooth transition after the reliable Catman? Could be an issue not having those automatic points he gave us.. underappreciated player in my opinion. How great its been to not look away when exta points and FG are kicked.

Is KJ staying? Who are our breakout players under Browell next season? Oh, did that extension come through yet? We'll need CBB in the new awesome Littlejohn. Will Littlejohn have an oculus? I still can't get over our FT shooting. Hope that is the new trend.

Hey TIP, what's happening with the tennis teams? Do the Clemson tennis balls have Tigerpaws on them for home matches?

Are we in fire jack mode this week, or is he good again?

Anybody still mad they cut diving/swimming?

Whats up with the golf teams? Rowing, heck, I'll take rowing and the Nat Champ they brought us over the garbage that's been on here.

Where are the real conversations that those of us who love Clemson come here for?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

You mad bro?***

Apr 20, 2014, 5:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not in the slightest.. I think it is a tragic comedy.***

Apr 20, 2014, 6:01 PM

And I really am curious about the tennis balls.. TIP?? You there???

Message was edited by: soywaker®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Good questions

Apr 20, 2014, 6:40 PM

Lakip has looked good this spring. Hard to tell until it's in a real game though. Really don't want to go back to when every extra point was an adventure!
Think KJ is gone. Hope not but think he is.
Sorry, no clue on tennis.
Think we are still firing Jack. Any loss is unacceptable. :) check back tomorrow. The answer may be different.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

you pretty much covered the gamut. +1.***

Apr 20, 2014, 7:15 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe Perry N will chime in and Answer your Questions***

Apr 20, 2014, 7:14 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I miss reading about Clemson sports. All of this bull

Apr 20, 2014, 7:49 PM

I agree....that horse has been bludgeoned to death!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 734
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic