Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I swear this baseball team makes me to want punch holes.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 625

I swear this baseball team makes me to want punch holes.....

Apr 20, 2014, 2:52 PM

.....in my walls. Never been so aggravated than I have the past few years. This team makes every pitcher it seems look like a friday ace. Yeah we won the first 2 but c'mon there is no reason this Pitt team should even take a game from Clemson and during the first 2 games it isn't like this team is killing the ball they go up and down with hitting far to often. Between Jack leaving pitchers in to long to sending Kennedy, one of the slower guys on the team, to steal 3rd with one out and him in scoring positions to dialing up the wrong pitchers out of the bullpen (I know it hard to tell what a pitcher is going to do and they very well could have gotten out of the jam but they didn't so I am going to blame him). Then on top of it take Krieger out to put Eli White in , even the announcer kinda saying Jack isn't quite hitting the right buttons. Take it for what is worth not much and maybe next weekend I might be calling this team the best thing since bread of the slice version was created. Just frustrating at times and very very very hard to sit and watch during games like this. I just wonder how mentally strong this team is and it is like the players have adapted to Jack mentality like oh well will get them tomorrow which is fine but I would really like to see some killer mentality with this team every once and a while... I am done ranting.... GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:You don't need any offense to beat Clemson. Between

Apr 20, 2014, 2:56 PM

hit batsmen, walks, errors and base running mistakes it is rather easy. Jack has been in the sun too long. Past time for him to go to a colder clime.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 625
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic