Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Christian, Athe, Lez/G/Bi.. I don't care. Just Beat the coots!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 298

Christian, Athe, Lez/G/Bi.. I don't care. Just Beat the coots!!!

Apr 17, 2014, 12:07 AM

Our coaches and staff can do or say what they want; within reason mind you. Doesn't mean I have to like it or be a direct part of it. But just beat the coots!!! That's one thing we all agree with. Just destroy em in November.

I respect everybody's right to an opinion. Freedom is what makes this country the best and it's why our brother's continue to uphold freedom overseas. Fortunately, we all seem to share one thing in common: we live in a great nation where you do have so many individual liberties; such as pulling for the best fb team in all the land. IMO. I don't care what one group our political party says because they have the same equality as you and I. My only beef is when it's force fed and over the top. This whole thing appears a smokescreen for publicity. I could be wrong and I usually am. But I'd rather have us in the media for those reasons as opposed to the issues other skewls face.

Do as you please. It's your right. But the most important thing is handling our business in November. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 298
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic