Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jesus loves the little children...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 530

Jesus loves the little children...

Apr 16, 2014, 9:00 AM

even the little children from the Freedom from Religion Foundation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jesus may, I don't know if Christians do.***

Apr 16, 2014, 9:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

There are a lot of misguided Christians***

Apr 16, 2014, 9:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is how the FFRF should be treated...

Apr 16, 2014, 9:06 AM

But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 2bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. “Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either. - Luke 6:27-29

Re: this is how the FFRF should be treated...

Apr 16, 2014, 9:09 AM

I used to feel this way but I've had it with groups foisting their agenda on my beliefs. Heck with them. If they dont worship and believe fine. Dont meddle in my beliefs

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is interesting that this would come up during Holy Week

Apr 16, 2014, 9:21 AM

What can they do besides harass you? I have a feeling that sometimes those who claim to follow Jesus are surprised when they are "attacked" for their faith. Jesus said, "You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved."(Matthew 16:24).

And looking at the direction of our world and country it will get worse. "Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived." (2 Timothy 3:12-13).

It's amazing that the name of Jesus can elicit so much hate. Must be a pretty powerful message.

Yet Jesus did not sway from his admonishing to love your enemies. He was brought to trial this week and led to the slaughter. He did not answer the false accusations but willingly went to the cross, upon which having nails driving through his hands and feet and suffocating under the weight of his own body declared, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."

but franc

Apr 16, 2014, 9:33 AM

it didn't end there. 3 days later, the tomb was empty, and about 500 witnesses saw Him before He ascended into heaven.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While my Faith says that is true

Apr 16, 2014, 9:46 AM

And I believe it.

I also do not think that that, in any way changes the message of Christ. The message of Grace he preached and lived did not contain caveats along the lines of "Be peaceful and love your enemies, unless they are trying to stifle your religious freedoms".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is interesting that this would come up during Holy Week

Apr 16, 2014, 9:47 AM [ in reply to It is interesting that this would come up during Holy Week ]

The song "Only The Blood" is a very powerful message for Christians. This verse is especially powerful:

I deserve judgment for the crime of sin.
God gave His son and judgment began.
A hammer and three nails
Beat out mercies sound.
So I could go free as the blood flowed down

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 530
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic