Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rise in Coot Fan population :
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,604

Rise in Coot Fan population :

Apr 16, 2014, 12:06 AM

Is directly proportionate to alien abduction and subsequent hybrid species creation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Rise in Coot Fan population :

Apr 16, 2014, 12:35 AM

That first photo is literally what comes to mind when I think of the word "Coot" in the non-fowl sense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rise in Coot Fan population :

Apr 16, 2014, 3:40 PM

The FFRFRFU should send someone to look into it , as the Coots population grows there will be a proportionate rise in prison chapel meetings.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I'm amazed so many Coot Fans in SC but remember they are the

Apr 16, 2014, 5:22 PM

majority in the state..having about 1/3 more fans due to being a school that's 100 years older, much larger school & campus, has a bigger base of grads over that span, donors, located centrally in the Capitol and not hidden at the outer edge of the state, have or did have control of the Legislation as thus the $purse for many years..and now have finally got their major sports teams winning (especially over Clemson, where it counts and brings in more $) due to buying major name coaches & joining the lucrative SEC Conference which got a bigger boost when it & ESPN got into the same bed as partners.

When I go into places like Sam's, Wal-mart or other stores that sell college sports wear..I always see more garnet than orange..sometimes No Orange at all..which proves that winning sells.

No problem with that so much in that Clemson has had its day when SC didn't (remember the early Holtz years)..and everything in life goes up & down and comes around..which it will..soon I hope in DV in late November!

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,604
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic