»
Topic: FB Update: Three Tigers get medical red-shirts
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 29, 2014 10:44 PM by: LennMcCartJr®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

FB Update: Three Tigers get medical red-shirts

[1]
Posted: Mar 28, 2014 9:02 PM

Three Tigers get medical red-shirts

Read Update »

Re: FB Update: Three Tigers get medical red-shirts

[1]
Posted: Mar 28, 2014 9:06 PM

This is huge. Not that anyone wasn't expecting it, but it's nice to hear that we'll get 2 more good years out of each of these guys.

Roger that. Sensational news for hi potential players***

Posted: Mar 28, 2014 11:35 PM

Re: Roger that. Sensational news for hi potential players***

Posted: Mar 28, 2014 11:41 PM

3 more years for two stud D lineman.....helllllyeahhh

Posted: Mar 29, 2014 2:22 AM

Not according to a few posters that believe that recruits come in only on the three plan. Then they are off to play professional FB. And I'm guessing that no Clemson recruit actually learned that if they're not a Sammy Watkins type athlete, that the NFL isn't really ready for them with only three years of college experience. Only special athletes like a Sammy gets the big money with only three years of college experience. And that is b/c he constantly worked on his skills about everyday of his life. Its my belief that with the quality of players that our coaches are bringing to Clemson now. They would have a real chance of making it on an NFL team with a real future in the professional ranks if they had used all of their college eligibility. There are only 32 teams that are choosing players from way over a hundred colleges. Only the best of the best are going to survive for more than two years. And that is b/c colleges are now flooding the NFL every year with guys that believe they could make it with only three years of college experience. The NFL will not keep a player if a better one is coming out of college the next year. They don't waste any time on development when they can pick up a raw talent better in the next draft. Just look at how many good players were release just this year from teams. They are OK with taking a risk on younger players that they can throw away the next year if they don't work out their first year.

Re: Re: FB Update: Three Tigers get medical red-shirts

Posted: Mar 29, 2014 1:18 PM

Not every player is on a 3-year plan, and NFL teams cut good players to save cap space.

Posted: Mar 29, 2014 8:18 AM

It is very huge, but I can't say I was expecting it. I never take anything the NCAA does for granted anymore.

This is the second best news that comes from injuries

[1]
Posted: Mar 29, 2014 10:44 PM

The best news being that they all make full recoveries! Hope to see my boys out contributing on the field like I know they can

Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: only two tickets left I HAVE TWO IN THE LOWER DECK SECTION N SEATS 13 AND 15 ROW H SMACK DAB...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1503 people have read this post