0 chatters in TigerActive Chat   Go!  
Front Page » TigerNet Forums » Archives » Tiger Board Archive

Topic: BKB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-Belmont
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 25, 2014 11:20 PM by: Btwiceborn®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

BKB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-Belmont

Posted: Mar 25, 2014 9:19 AM

Vegas Odds on Clemson-Belmont

Read Update »

Re: Our supposed rebound advantage...

Posted: Mar 25, 2014 10:56 AM

For one thing, when you make over 50% of your shots, there are fewer "available" rebounds. So that stat is flawed. Should be a great game with strength against strength. I look for Landry Nnoko to have a big game tonight. He's quickly turning in to one of the best bigs in the league. I love his little turnaround hook and his defensive intensity. GO TIGERS!

Win, lose or draw . . . I'm a Tiger fan forevermore!

Hurricane Duane

Rebound % is a much better stat although i really see it

Posted: Mar 25, 2014 12:47 PM

used. Still, i doubt Belmont manages to shoot over 50% against our D, and we will also be able to slow the tempo of the game down to where we want it. It's easier for a slow tempo team to control the pace of the game than it is for a fast tempo team, and being at home will make that even easier.

Tigs are pretty decent defending the 3, but I don't see us winning by 7.

Posted: Mar 25, 2014 1:17 PM

More like a 3-5 pt win where we have to inbound the ball under their basket with less than 5secs left on the clock.

The line opened at 6 and is now 6.5 (vegas)

Posted: Mar 25, 2014 1:22 PM

Go Tigers............

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Re: BKB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-Belmont

Posted: Mar 25, 2014 1:33 PM

The only thing that worries me about Belmont is their 3 point shooting percentage in a close game like the one against Illi. If it is a 2 point lead in our favor with 5 to 10 seconds left and their ball. A win for us would only be 50/50 b/c of their 3 point ability. I would rather we foul and just buy us more time with our D than to let them shoot a 3. Yep, I like our Defensive odds better with 5 minutes on the clock than 10 seconds with the ball in the hands of their 3 point shooters.

Tigers are going to New York Vegas...lol

Posted: Mar 25, 2014 11:00 PM

Tigers Win! Crowd was great and will help our recruiting!!

ok. so the important inbound was with more than 5secs, but I called a 3-5 pt Tiger win!***

Posted: Mar 25, 2014 11:20 PM

Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I'm selling my 1 2017 Season Ticket in the Lower Deck, West End-zone. Asking $1100 or best reasonabl...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
961 people have read this post