»
Topic: New Story: Howard healthy and excited for upcoming season
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 22, 2014 9:58 AM by: CU''90
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

New Story: Howard healthy and excited for upcoming season

Posted: Mar 21, 2014 11:56 AM

Howard healthy and excited for upcoming season

D.J. Howard has battled injuries and inconsistency during his Clemson career, but he says he is finally healthy and ready to contribute. Full Story »

Re: New Story: Howard healthy and excited for upcoming season

Posted: Mar 21, 2014 1:30 PM

I liked his bruising style of running but that may have added to the injuries... but as Dabo has said of others DJ ain't a boy anymore he is a full grown man and he needs to play like one! We need him to play like one. If not someone else needs to step up and take the job!

Would like to know his weight now

Posted: Mar 21, 2014 1:34 PM

Compared to what it says from before. He was tough as a Freshman. Would love to see him bigger & running over people

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Demont Buice

Posted: Mar 21, 2014 6:19 PM

That's a name I havent thought about in a while. I don't like to worry about "what ifs" and I seriously doubt most of these kids care either, but it makes one wonder if Buice, Marlin Lane, that kid from Punta Gorda, et al wonder what might have been had they not screwed up their shots at Clemson. Meh. Probably not. I remember being excited about Buice though. Would have been good with some coaching and experience. We've done well enough without them. *ahem**Dalvin Cook*

I would love to see his vision improved.

Posted: Mar 22, 2014 3:15 AM

He tends to run to the hole, whether there is a hole or not. If he had Hot Rod's cutting ability, he could be an excellent back. We've all seen his speed, shown on that seventy something yard swing pass that he scored on, and anytime he gets to the perimenter he is able to turn on the jets.

Oh for some James Davis vision!

Dabo has done a great job upgrading the talent at CU.

Posted: Mar 22, 2014 9:58 AM

It's now to the point unless your elite level talented it takes a few years to become the starter, even when there are injuries at that position. It was just a few years ago when (except o-line) just about any 4 star recruit was able to avoid a redshirt. Now most are redshirted and won't be a starter until there redshirt junior year. That is why we can beat teams like LSU/(t*)-osu.

* smirk smirk.

Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two lower level tickets section UL...$2000 for the pair. Email or Tmail if interested. Half now and ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1337 people have read this post