Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: Clemson offers Texas RB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,660

Football Recruiting Update: Clemson offers Texas RB

Mar 17, 2014, 9:30 PM

Clemson offers Texas RB

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson offers Texas RB

Mar 17, 2014, 9:46 PM

This guy gets North/south as quick as any HS RB I have ever seen. The other thing that jumps out is how quick he gets through the line... He surprises LBs time and time again. A little more size and he will be a name you hear a lot!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like a longshot

Mar 17, 2014, 9:51 PM

nm

Re: Seems like a longshot

Mar 18, 2014, 11:34 AM

I know you can't get a kid to sign if you don't offer him, but there is something to be said for focusing one's energy on a realistic goal.

There were some big names on the board just prior to signing day last month but the reality of landing some of those guys was slim even though it was down to just two other schools in some cases. Offering a highly sought kid in Texas is similar to offering a highly rated kid in Alabama that has offers from both the Alabama schools.....the kid in Alabama may show all kinds of interest but when it comes down to it he's going to Alabama or Auburn and recruiting that kid is a waste of energy and resources.

Dabo says "unthinkable" is only if you "don't think it".....sometimes I think I'll be able to play guitar like SRV, this is never going to happen though.

Mar 17, 2014, 9:51 PM

It would be nice to land one of these Texas recruits we keep offering. This kid looks fast but it seems there are a ton of RB's in GA, SC, NC, and Fla that are just as good and a lot closer to home and more likely to choose Clemson over in state teams like Baylor and TTU.

Feaster!!!

Mar 17, 2014, 10:19 PM

I'll pass on him and bring in 2016 stud running back Feaster!!!!

The Texas pipeline....

Mar 18, 2014, 8:00 AM

Maybe we'll get a little action eventually. Not sure at all about recruiting staffs thought process of recruiting this area. This is about 4th offer in Texas this year.
Who was the last that signed? Surely it wasn't Leake

Re: The Texas pipeline....

Mar 24, 2014, 9:25 PM

I believe the last to sign was Kellen Jones, who came over from OK when BV came over. I believe Leake was the last Texan to sign with us, but I'm no junkie, so I could be wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2014, 8:05 AM

Love how quickly he hits the hole, and there is no East-West. It's all North. Think about him adding 20 lbs of muscle and keeping his speed. Love to have him as a Tiger.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,660
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic