»
Topic: BSB Update: Baseball: Clemson 3 Wake Forest 4 Final
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 14, 2014 9:48 PM by: CUTiger1989®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

BSB Update: Baseball: Clemson 3 Wake Forest 4 Final

[1]
Posted: Mar 14, 2014 8:16 PM

Baseball: Clemson 3 Wake Forest 4 Final

Read Update »

Re: BSB Update: Baseball: Clemson 3 Wake Forest 4 Final

Posted: Mar 14, 2014 8:17 PM

:(

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: BSB Update: Baseball: Clemson 3 Wake Forest 4 Final

Posted: Mar 14, 2014 8:23 PM

It's the same storyline everytime with these guys.Good starting pitching that gives way to relief to squander the win away.Clemson will lose every close they play this year cause their is zero relief pitching.Combined all this with ####-poor hitting and you have a team that will struggle to win 25-30 games this year.Time to gut the program all the way down to the bat girls

We are second in the league in batting average ... it

Posted: Mar 14, 2014 8:28 PM

is just not translating into runs except against really bad teams.

12th in the league in ERA - therein lies the big problem.

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: We are second in the league in batting average ... it

Posted: Mar 14, 2014 9:13 PM

Is that in league play or overall?
4 hits today. :(

I think overall***

Posted: Mar 14, 2014 9:48 PM

At least we didn't commit any errors tonight.

Posted: Mar 14, 2014 8:24 PM

I still think this is a team that can make it to Omaha. Not sure if I'm in the minority but our pitching has been pretty good. Kennedy will return soon which will help. I'm gonna try to remain optimistic.

Re: We still lost.***

[1]
Posted: Mar 14, 2014 9:39 PM

Replies: 7   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Kent State
FOR SALE: 2 40 yard line South Upper Deck tickets and STI parking pass. TDE, Row S, Seats 18,20. STI is grea...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1162 people have read this post