Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: Clemson vs Maryland Promo Video
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

BKB Update: Clemson vs Maryland Promo Video

Feb 25, 2014, 11:04 PM

Clemson vs Maryland Promo Video

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BKB Update: Clemson vs Maryland Promo Video

Feb 25, 2014, 11:26 PM

This is it folks. Clemson suffered a loss last night but they are ready to get rid of their demons and show the nation what Clemson basketball is All About! Forget what the media says now, the naysayers, This is when Clemson goes on a streak like you have never before seen and they take over college basketball. Are you ready? It starts when the terps. Clemson is going to destroy them to ignite and start a spark for others to see and be prepared. Clemson Tigers Basketball is Awake Now and We seek to Dominate each opponent we face. The ACC and NCAA will be ours!

Re: BKB Update: Clemson vs Maryland Promo Video

Feb 26, 2014, 8:42 AM

EXACTLY!!! I love your positive out look of our Clemson Tigers. We have only two choices, except what we have for now and hope for the best we can be. Or we can sit back and whine like little B!tches that got stood up on their prom date. Our Clemson Tigers were voted to finish next to last in our conference, and that's not going to happen. The best teams in the Nation will drop games that they were expected to win. When that happens, you can except it and move forward with a positive out look, or just turn your back on the team that you have claimed to be your team when things were looking good. Win or lose I'll remain Solid Orange with absolutely no shame. I can be sad for our team, but I will never be ashamed of them b/c they have lost a game they should have won. I am a Clemson Tiger b/c I chose to be, in winning and in losing. I am, and I will remain to be solid orange. Gooooooo Tigerssss!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YEAH! positivity belief and faith will lead this team

Feb 26, 2014, 4:11 PM

toa magical ending! We WILL win. Knowing that we will win every game from now on no matter what, gives you the confidence to actually make it become a reality!

So does that mean Devin Coleman is back on the team?***

Feb 26, 2014, 11:31 AM

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic