Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Watkins on combine: "I am definitely going to break records"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

FB Update: Watkins on combine: "I am definitely going to break records"

Feb 21, 2014, 10:04 AM

Watkins on combine: "I am definitely going to break records"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Needs to quit worrying about representing his "agency." Should be

Feb 21, 2014, 10:13 AM

the other way around. Does he have the same agent as Richard Sherman?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Needs to quit worrying about representing his "agency." Should be

Feb 21, 2014, 10:14 AM

LMAO. SOME find fault with every statement made from someone at clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was wondering why the sudden switch from humility to

Feb 21, 2014, 10:17 AM

pre-event boasting. Figured his agent is behind it and this makes it sound that way.

Happy it brought a smile to your face. Some people are always looking for a reason to criticize even those without agendas on here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I was wondering why the sudden switch from humility to

Feb 21, 2014, 11:26 AM

yeah I thought there was a real change in tone versus the guy at Clemson. Not sure what to make of it. It just read like a different guy

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess you must be one that has a selective memory...

Feb 21, 2014, 12:48 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Watkins-believes-WR-nation-12273 (August 2013)

" Clemson WR Sammy Watkins: "I don't think there's a better receiver than me, not in the ACC, not in the nation" #UGAvsCLEM
— ESPNU (@ESPNU) August 31, 2013"

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Video-Sammy-Watkins-Ready-Face-Georgia-Week-1-11523 (July 4, 2013)

"Video Description: Clemson WR Sammy Watkins says the Tigers should "beat the mess" out of Georgia"

Sammy-Watkins-trash-talker-extraordinaire-Yes-FSU-12612
http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/

"Sammy Watkins, trash talker extraordinaire? Yes, especially against FSU"

Sounding humble still??...or starting to see how's he's built a confidence after a bad season he learned a lesson on. ;)

Re: Guess you must be one that has a selective memory...

Feb 21, 2014, 1:21 PM

and all I can say is "Go get'em Sammy" Proud we had you as a Tiger...and though some may stumble, the strong pick themselves back up and get better from it. Really going to miss seeing that #2 on the field and my two kids screaming "Sammy Watkins, Sammy Watkins" during a Tiger game...lol.

I personally love the confidence...shows why he's a top draft choice. Now back that talk up and go show them who is the best WR in the nation this draft year.

Go Tigers!!!!

Re: Guess you must be one that has a selective memory...

Feb 21, 2014, 7:19 PM

If he backs his talk up, he will make a huge impression, and becomes a great motivating factor for the present receivers, the new and future recruits at the receiver position.

Re: Needs to quit worrying about representing his "agency." Should be

Feb 21, 2014, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Needs to quit worrying about representing his "agency." Should be ]

If your agency gave you a new Cadillac SUV and spending money, you would also mention them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...but everyones opinion is so important we need to hear it***

Feb 21, 2014, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Needs to quit worrying about representing his "agency." Should be ]

Hey OBS, guess how much #2 is worried about your WRs TDs***

Feb 21, 2014, 10:14 AM

That highlight reel is so fun to watch...Lord I wish I...

Feb 21, 2014, 10:17 AM

...could see him 1 more in in Orange & White.

I will be pulling for him every Sunday, but I'll still be seeing Th' Paw on his helmet in my mind.

I still think CJ was the greatest Clemson football player of all time, but Th' Deuce is mightly close.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Re: That highlight reel is so fun to watch...Lord I wish I...

Feb 21, 2014, 12:08 PM

Agree.

That Maryland chatch and run was most impressive. You don't see that many speedsters run like a fullback. That speed, those hands and that attitude are the total package.

Re: That highlight reel is so fun to watch...Lord I wish I...

Feb 21, 2014, 7:12 PM

Look what 1year of the S&C program at Clemson can do for a player. Sammy was dishing out punishment last year compared to the year before. Adding power with that speed looking real good on the catch and run screen play. Statement Made, Enough Said.
WOW!!!

Re: FB Update: Watkins on combine: "I am definitely going to break records"

Feb 21, 2014, 10:22 AM

I think he will do fine in the combine but I think his overall career will be outstanding and that is what people will remember

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What records is he going to break?

Feb 21, 2014, 11:15 AM

If it is the 40 yard dash.....that aint happening.....he wasn't the fastest on the team in that let alone the entire universe of athletes that have came through the combine

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

speed

Feb 21, 2014, 1:11 PM

We about to see who was faster Sammy or Bryant, IMO Sammy was

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic