0 chatters in TigerActive Chat   Go!  
Front Page » TigerNet Forums » Archives » Tiger Board Archive

Topic: New Story: Three-run eighth rallies Tigers to series win over Easter Michigan
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 17, 2014 11:00 AM by: cwby
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8   Pages: 1  

New Story: Three-run eighth rallies Tigers to series win over Easter Michigan

Posted: Feb 16, 2014 5:24 PM

Three-run eighth rallies Tigers to series win over Easter Michigan

Clemson scored three runs in the bottom of the eighth to rally past Eastern Michigan 9-7 Sunday afternoon at Doug Kingsmore Stadium. The win allowed the Tigers to take two-of-three in the season-opening series. Full Story »

Re: New Story: Three-run eighth rallies Tigers to series win over Easter Michigan

Posted: Feb 16, 2014 5:35 PM

Our defense must really suck, or our pitching is awful to allow Eastern Michigan to score 7 runs on us in our own house.

Its February 16th and baseball is baseball.***

Posted: Feb 16, 2014 5:37 PM

I agree that it's early but I sure would like to win a

Posted: Feb 17, 2014 6:25 AM

season opener......

Re: I agree that it's early but I sure would like to win a

Posted: Feb 17, 2014 7:43 AM

How many times have we lost the opener???

2012 was the last

Posted: Feb 17, 2014 10:43 AM

Going back to 2001 we've lost the opener 4 times not counting this year. 2011 we went 2-1 against Eastern Michigan. We've only been 3-0 after the first series 5 times since 01.

I'm not worried about dropping 1 game. But the way we had to come back to win and the inability to put them away gives me a little pause.

You obviously did not attend the games

Posted: Feb 17, 2014 11:00 AM

Our pitching, which is supposed to be our strong suit, let us down, but our defense was good. We had a couple of throwing errors, but is the first series of the season. You assume, know what that stands for, and therefore know nothing.

Goose, crownover, and erwin

Posted: Feb 16, 2014 5:42 PM

Looked fine. Most of the other guys were taking their first innings of the season if not first at clemson. We have talent, give it time to develop.

null

When posters are perfect in their endeavors, they expect

Posted: Feb 17, 2014 7:50 AM

nothing less from all Clemson sports. That is the reason they are CEO's of their companies.

Replies: 8   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: 2017 Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I'm selling my 1 2017 Season Ticket in the Lower Deck, West End-zone. Asking $1200 or best reasonabl...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
1106 people have read this post