Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: 2 Defensive starters will return for senior season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: 2 Defensive starters will return for senior season

Jan 8, 2014, 5:09 PM

2 Defensive starters will return for senior season

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2 Def starters will return for senior season- 2 more

Jan 8, 2014, 5:19 PM

toi go with Crawford and Anthony- great. (sarcasm as this is Germans)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great upside for both of these young men. Not only are we

Jan 8, 2014, 5:29 PM

turning out some of the best players in college ball, we're turning out some of the best characters in college ball.

Tiger D gonna be Nas-T! Boom!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is germanic too but...H3LL YEAH!***

Jan 8, 2014, 5:32 PM

THANK YOU!!! Glad y'all are coming back!***

Jan 8, 2014, 6:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

boooooooom!

Jan 8, 2014, 6:39 PM

Both poised for monster seasons. Can you imagine how it would help our recruiting if we could put a defensive first-rounder in the draft two years in a row?

Re: Football Player Update: 2 Defensive starters will return for senior season

Jan 8, 2014, 7:25 PM

Very glad these guys will be back, but I do see some very good quality depth on the defense, with the exception of DB's. My constant concern is with the OL, which I thought would be much better this year. It was marginally better, but we need "light years" better to max this offense. I hope the "Big Uglies" are coming on strong. Until the OL and DL can dominate, we will not reach our full potential. As bad as I hate to admit it, that is where the coots have beaten us. Think of our skill guys and QB's with a dominant OL paving the way. Wow! That is what has been missing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2014, 8:05 PM

Thanks for the TD, moron! Anybody who would TD that is a coot or thinks like one. Anybody with a piece of brain knows championship teams are built from the inside out. Go back and study, little fellow. One day you may get a grasp of what it takes to be a championship contender. Until then, just sit on the sidelines and watch and learn.

Jan 8, 2014, 8:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Player Update: 2 Defensive starters will return for senior season ]

The DL did a pretty good job this past year, and since we're only losing Vic it should stay that way. With Shaq Lawson to start the DE spot and Ebo to get into rotation behind him, I think we're in good shape on the DL. All those DB's that we recruited last year will that much more experienced and we should start to see the difference. I mean a true freshman led the team in INT's and didn't start every game or play every game, well tied. You're right about the OL, if they recruited that area as hard as they do the skill positions, they would be nasty.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great news! DE looks strong next year. LB position

Jan 8, 2014, 8:24 PM

will provide some opportunities - both for Shuey replacement and for Anthony to become the Defensive leader.

Shuey's replacement

Jan 8, 2014, 8:27 PM

We've been waiting to see Tony Steward and I think this will be the year we do.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your payday will come. Thank you fellas. ALL IN!***

Jan 9, 2014, 9:21 AM

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic