Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyler's Blog: No Concessions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Mickey Plyler's Blog: No Concessions

Jan 8, 2014, 7:06 AM

No Concessions

No Concession
Like many of you, I sat in Death Valley until the clock struck 0:00 and watched Florida State fans celebrate on Frank Howard Field.  It was sickening.  I was disgusted.  It is so difficult to watch several thousand of the opposing team fans celebrate on our turf.  Florida Stat

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog: No Concessions

Jan 8, 2014, 7:27 AM

One of the best pieces you've done. Imo.

Jan 8, 2014, 7:32 AM

Oh wow...

The OP is the guy that wrote that blog?

Very well done!

From one big sports fan to another.

Jan 8, 2014, 7:31 AM

Nice read!

I really think with Clemson's improving defense, you guys will challenge FSU for years to come.

And I don't like saying it, because I don't want to rag on your star QB...

But maybe a change from Tajh may do you good?

Us USC fans were heartbroken every time Stephen Garcia embarrassed us with his antics...then Shaw stepped in and made us forget Garcia.

Maybe your next QB will make you forget Tajh.

Do you think FSU fans remember Christian Ponder or E.J. Manuel?

I am sure they remember Charlie Ward though.

Agree, better defense plus cool collected calm QB = better

Jan 9, 2014, 9:28 AM

overall team. Tajh was brilliant and when anxiety-ridden, he made a lots of mistake. GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very good article

Jan 8, 2014, 7:35 AM

As we saw Monday, FSU is not always as invincible as they looked when they played here in October. They're a really, really good team, but Auburn hung with them a lot better than a lot of people thought. They have everything to make a run for it all again, but we can definitely take the division from them

Agree. No surrender--Tigers must dog them at every step

Jan 8, 2014, 8:13 AM

and if we do we will find a way to beat them and move forward.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately when FSU arrived in the ACC we

Jan 8, 2014, 9:02 AM

surrendered 2 years prior to their arrival by dumping the entire Ford staff except for Stock. This time we at least have a fighting chance....

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange Googlers Unite

Save Tigernet--Boot the coots(you know who I mean).

Baylor and A&M made moves though, they fired their coaches

Jan 8, 2014, 9:02 AM

and brought in good coaches, coaches with a clue what's going on on the field. Clemson fired Tommy and promoted a WR coach/insurance salesman to head coach. BIG DIFFERENCE.

A winning coach is that what you mean?***

Jan 8, 2014, 9:09 AM

Dabo is doing an awesome job. I know you agree.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll take the salesman... Amen I say...***

Jan 8, 2014, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Baylor and A&M made moves though, they fired their coaches ]

Re: Baylor and A&M made moves though, they fired their coaches

Jan 8, 2014, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Baylor and A&M made moves though, they fired their coaches ]

YOu are an idiot. Yes, he lost to USuC.. it took Spurrier four years to beat Clemson and I'd say he is a winning coach. Dabo has brought us a Conference championship and a BCS win. which is more than the Ol Ball Sac has accomplished. Clemson will get it done, as for USuC, even a blind pig finds an acorn sometimes. I'm excited for the next chapter post Tahj.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A message to Dabo doomers........

Jan 8, 2014, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Baylor and A&M made moves though, they fired their coaches ]

If you are a true Clemson fan, you should be able to enjoy our success. That does not mean be satisfied with losing to the Buzzards or anyone else; but if you love Clemson, you should enjoy the progress this program has made with this coaching staff. Dabo is no longer a "Receivers Coach!" If Dabo was fired right now, the Sabans and Stoops of the coaching world would not be interested in Clemson. The pool of candidates would look an awful lot like.....Dabo. I am convinced that a few of you want Clemson to suck so you can be "right about Dabo." Its a great week to be a Tiger!!!!! Ya'll aren't going to ruin it for me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, Dabo stumbled blind drunk into two 11 win seasons?

Jan 8, 2014, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Baylor and A&M made moves though, they fired their coaches ]

Are you really that stupid?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds more like the OBS.***

Jan 8, 2014, 12:31 PM

To ALLTIMECLEMSON

Jan 8, 2014, 12:31 PM [ in reply to So, Dabo stumbled blind drunk into two 11 win seasons? ]

All Time...you are a moron. Dabo has brought our program back to the level that allows us to compete on the NATIONAL LEVEL . We beat two great teams this year. We lost to the Coots due to our own mistakes....not coaching .

I hope Dabo is our coach for a looooooong time .

Re: So, Dabo stumbled blind drunk into two 11 win seasons?

Jan 9, 2014, 12:32 PM [ in reply to So, Dabo stumbled blind drunk into two 11 win seasons? ]

I do not think Dabo drinks that much......

Jan 8, 2014, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Baylor and A&M made moves though, they fired their coaches ]

Give it up man. So nothing Dabo does will ever satisfy you. Crawl back under your rock. no one cares what you think.

Jan 9, 2014, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Baylor and A&M made moves though, they fired their coaches ]

And Dabo hired possibly the best OC in the business that was not already looking for a HC job. He they hired a DC that has a lot of experience defending lots of possessions, putting the D back on the field every couple of minutes.
Dabo's best coaching comes after big losses like WV 2 years ago and FSU this year.... He gets the players to focus on the next game.
When DF was coaching Clemson, he did not even participate in the game planning.. the OC and DC would put those together and then they would go over it with him,

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic