Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Auburn fans tell the USC fans how the REAL SEC feels about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Auburn fans tell the USC fans how the REAL SEC feels about

Jan 7, 2014, 7:13 PM

them

love the these comments

1- The coots have a Bama mouth and a Vandy trophy case

Auburn fans are publicly rebuking the University of South Carolina football program in the wake of the Tigers’ defeat in this week’s big national championship game in Pasadena, California.

Auburn came up just short against No. 1 Florida State in the final Bowl Championship series game – losing 34-31 when Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston connected with wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin for the game-winning score with just thirteen seconds left on the clock.

Anyway, the post-game drama began when a Gamecock football supporter took to an Auburn football message board to offer his thoughts on the game.

“Oh well, guess we can’t win ‘em all,” the Carolina fan wrote. “Sucks it was against an a-she-she team. Good effort boyz.”

The message was entitled “Broke Our Streak,” a reference to the Southeastern Conference’s streak of seven straight national championships, which came to an end with Florida State’s win.

Auburn fans wasted little time in venting a little post-game frustration.

“Our streak?” one wrote. “Havent seen a #### anywhere near a title game.”

“(T)he ##### have no claim to any SEC championships,” another Auburn fan replied. ”Your best team ever folded against this FSU team when they were in their freshman year … Save face ##### and just keep talking smack to Clemson fans instead of making yourselves look idiotic on this Auburn site. They deserved it, they made it, they played their ##### off.. You and the other SEC losers have nothing to do with this.”

Ouch …

Next, a University of South California fan got in on the action …

Our? We? you ##### are so pathetic, living off what other teams are doing. i am so glad, the SEC lost. because of mini teams like you.

Then it was back to Auburn supporters for some more trash talk …

they ride the coat tails of other SEC teams..they will never be contenders but yet they have this vision of themselves that I will never understand..can someone help me? When have the ##### ever been significant?????

Uscum roosters have an Alabama mouth and a Vanderbilt trophy case. Great game by both teams – sorry that either team had to lose.

Wow …

For those of you wondering the next time these two programs square off, South Carolina travels to Jordan-Hare Stadium on October 25, 2014 – and our hope is these comments whet the Gamecocks’ already ravenous appetite for revenge.

Auburn is the last team to defeat Steve Spurrier’s squad at Williams-Brice Stadium, escaping with a 16-13 win midway through the 2011 season. South Carolina has reeled off eighteen straight home victories since then.

The Gamecocks (11-2, 6-2 SEC) finished the 2013 season ranked No. 4 in the nation – two spots behind Auburn (11-2, 7-1 SEC).

fitsnews

Read more at http://www.fitsnews.com/2014/01/07/auburn-fans-blast-south-carolina/#hAi3Qb6EDr4YUjlY.99

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny!***

Jan 7, 2014, 8:46 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny!***

Jan 8, 2014, 6:12 PM

Wow, you cannot make stuff like that up. LOL

National Championships in basketball

Jan 7, 2014, 11:31 PM

I am enjoying our multiple bball championships

I remember the coots losing to AU in 2011...

Jan 7, 2014, 11:46 PM

I remember we played them that year, and right after our victory over them, the coots were quick to say they were a down team...lol.

Re: I remember the coots losing to AU in 2011...

Jan 8, 2014, 1:27 AM

I'm sorry.....I can't even remember the last time Clemson won against USC.

Re: I remember the coots losing to AU in 2011...

Jan 8, 2014, 1:35 AM

Its because you idiots only want to remember the last 5 years. We are still your daddy whether you like it or not. Truth hurts huh?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ummm, like your whole life? *L****

Jan 8, 2014, 2:36 AM [ in reply to Re: I remember the coots losing to AU in 2011... ]

being a coot, that doesn't surprise me at all....

Jan 8, 2014, 7:55 AM [ in reply to Re: I remember the coots losing to AU in 2011... ]

brain power is not one of your strong points...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I use that as an example to show everyone how much sense

Jan 8, 2014, 5:58 PM [ in reply to Re: I remember the coots losing to AU in 2011... ]

a coot has...which of course, is none.

palmetto pride= 5 years old.

Jan 8, 2014, 6:42 PM [ in reply to Re: I remember the coots losing to AU in 2011... ]

Impressive they teach yall that young how to make t-net accounts yet still fail at trolling. Feel free to go to H ell

I can't remember the last coot SEC title***

Jan 8, 2014, 1:29 AM

I saw that thread posted elsewhere. Entertaining to say the

Jan 8, 2014, 2:33 AM

least. Such ignorance.

Re: Auburn fans tell the USC fans how the REAL SEC feels about

Jan 8, 2014, 4:47 AM

Bama mouth and a Vandy trophy case...yep, that sums it up quite well! Priceless comment and I wish I had thought of it first. :)

Hilarious

Jan 8, 2014, 7:47 AM

These coots just can't grasp the fact that they along with every other team in the SEC outside the state of Alabama have absolutely nothing to brag about.

Re: Hilarious

Jan 8, 2014, 6:15 PM

Did you read the one where one of the chicken fans was saying they beat 2 of the top 10 school. What did that get them? A empty trophy case again.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic