Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Visitor's Guide - TNet community project
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Clemson Visitor's Guide - TNet community project

Oct 25, 2013, 10:06 PM

I'm starting this thread to announce a new project that I hope many TigerNetters will be willing to participate. With every home Clemson football game, we undoubtedly have many first time visitor's to Death Valley. Often, there are requests on this forum for helpful information for first-timers. In response to one of these requests (http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1287495), several members discussed having a visitor's guide to help folks get the most out of their first Clemson game day.

Over the next few days, I'll put together a rough outline of the concept that we've discussed so far and post it somewhere for discussion. In the meantime, please read the linked post above and post your ideas to this thread.

Hope you guys will help. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great Idea

Oct 25, 2013, 10:28 PM

Don't forget to include Tiger Band's concert in the amphitheater 90 minutes before kickoff. Unfortunately it is almost impossible to do everything in a single visit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Visitor's Guide - TNet community project***

Oct 25, 2013, 10:33 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But I wonder if the Visitors' Center doesn't.......

Oct 25, 2013, 10:48 PM

already provide something like this???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Parking Map and draft copy

Oct 26, 2013, 1:20 PM

With 80,000+ fans, come a lot of cars. Although there is ample parking and tailgating areas all around campus, most of the nearby spots are reserved for IPTAY members and require a parking pass. There are a few lots - and some road sides - designated as free public parking to the South. Many residents, churches and local businesses allow parking for a fee (~$25-$45) on their properties north of Hwy 93 and downtown. This map shows the major IPTAY lots in orange, public parking in blue and paid parking in green. If you acquire an IPTAY parking pass for the game, a more detailed parking map (not to scale) can be found at http://www.myorangeupdate.com/pdf/2012.iptayparkingmap.pdf. As the crowd begins to grow, State Troopers will not allow vehicles without parking passing to travel near the stadium, so plan your route accordingly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's some good work Fever.***

Oct 26, 2013, 1:42 PM

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic