Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Morris says loss of Peake is an opportunity for younger players to step up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Morris says loss of Peake is an opportunity for younger players to step up

Sep 16, 2013, 3:51 PM

Morris says loss of Peake is an opportunity for younger players to step up

Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said Monday that the loss of wide receiver Charone Peake hurts from a depth standpoint, but Peake's injury also becomes a chance for younger players to step up and prove they belong. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Defensive front is as good as what we've faced this year?

Sep 16, 2013, 4:17 PM

As good as UGA? Wow, wasn't expecting that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

I'm hoping that's just coach speak but that's not like Chad***

Sep 16, 2013, 5:11 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm hoping that's just coach speak but that's not like Chad***

Sep 16, 2013, 7:08 PM

If he said it, he means it. He's a refreshing voice of reality on our coaching staff. No cheerleader skirt on him. IMHO. Ok, fire away.

Re: Defensive front is as good as what we've faced this year?

Sep 16, 2013, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Defensive front is as good as what we've faced this year? ]

That one is called coach exaggeration to its highest power.;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2013, 5:23 PM

Taking lessons from Spurlid?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Sep 16, 2013, 7:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Defensive front is as good as what we've faced this year? ]

Oh really? Go ask Fla. State about them. These people feast on ranked teams, and we had better be aware of this before going to Raliegh.

Hey, they held Richmond to 21 and La Tech to 14

Sep 16, 2013, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Defensive front is as good as what we've faced this year? ]

that's a regular murderers' row of offensive firepower.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs—Victory in spite of all terror—Victory, however long and hard the road may be..." - Winston Churchill

Re: Hey, they held Richmond to 21 and La Tech to 14

Sep 16, 2013, 6:43 PM

We're not Div 1-AA Richmond or a JV team like La tech

Sep 16, 2013, 7:26 PM

You are right. So what does that mean. If I remember correctly, Richmond laid a beating on Va. Tech in their
own stadium just several years ago. Don't get me wrong, I hope we go to NC State and make statement. But don't rely on these records to assume that NC State is a creampuff. Good way to get beat.

Sep 16, 2013, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Hey, they held Richmond to 21 and La Tech to 14 ]

That means absolutely nothing. Michigan barely escaped with lives against Toledo. We won't see the same NC State team this Thursday night. And go ask Spurrier about La. Tech, who, I believe, handed the Gamecocks their heads just a few years back. And oh, how did our bowl game against lowly South Florida several years ago turn out? My point is that we don't dare look at the record or the "ratings" and overlook N.C. State.

Sep 16, 2013, 7:05 PM [ in reply to Defensive front is as good as what we've faced this year? ]

We ran against the UGA front, which was very talented, but very young. I think NC State prsents us with a veteran group that is very physical. I may be wrong, but if Chad says it, then I tend to believe it. And I(Ok kill me all of you on the thought police) have questions about the consistency of our OL. If I'm wrong, please correct me. I won't take it personally.

Tell 'em coot

Sep 16, 2013, 8:02 PM

fooling no one

Wow, he wrote a message this time***

Sep 16, 2013, 8:22 PM

Coachetic license.***

Sep 16, 2013, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Defensive front is as good as what we've faced this year? ]

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic