Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Nuk Hopkins' injury update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,204

Football Player Update: Nuk Hopkins' injury update

Sep 3, 2013, 2:12 PM

Nuk Hopkins' injury update

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: Nuk Hopkins' injury update

Sep 3, 2013, 2:20 PM

I'm willing to bet that he didn't wear the same shirt to his concussion screening that he did to the game on Saturday. I was a bit worried he was in a regress when I saw his gameday fashion choice :)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2013, 3:47 PM

Who cares what he is wearing. Nuk was there helping our boys - talking to them and providing leadership - he can wear just about anything he wants to. He didn't have to be there - he could have gone anywhere he wanted to - but he chose to be at Clemson for one of the biggest games of the year. Go Nuk - good to see you!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2013, 6:03 PM

Nuk is a phenomenal player, teammate, and young man by all accounts. I do not know you, but I have a hunch you either have zero sense of humor and/or very little ability to detect light-hearted joking in written text. Just so you know - I have a ton of respect for Nuk. I am thrilled he is healthy and ready for NFL action. I am excited for him to tear it up this year on the field. I love seeing former players come back to CU to support the program and their former teammates. And last but not least, Nuk was wearing one of the ugliest shirts I have ever seen on Saturday. Good day sir...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2013, 2:20 PM

I was very glad to see Nuk on the side lines cheering our guys on in one of our most important games. I love that guy, and he is a team player even on his prior team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,204
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic